W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lines for Friday 01/02/09

Some lines are out for tomorrow, just wondering what people think. Only thing that kind of looks good to me at first glance is Atlanta - 3 1/2 @ New Jersey.

indeed
    indeed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Denver should cover the spread if it's within 9

Freddy
    Freddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like to get involved in NETS games, especially to bet them against when they are underdog at home. I played over between IND and ATL but thats a strange game to estimate about. Nets are capable to score 85 pts or even 110. Carter can score again 4 pts but even 35 pts like in some matches. I don't going to flip the coin anyway

Godzilla
    Godzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far I like
    Memphis +7
    Denver -7.5
    Atlanta -4
    Cavs -12.5

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very good points Freddy, I agree 100%. I'm picking the Hawks with dumb reasons, that work for me. Losing twice to the Nets I don't see them losing a third time. Adding Josh Smith this time to the mix i'm favoring the Hawks.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

I'm also liking DEN -7.5 as well as GSW +2

T-wolves barely beat MEM in OT in their last home game and Warriors lost a tight one to OKC...I like GSW because they have won by 13 and 7 in their last two visits to Minny..and Minny is just plain bad

infamousdx
    infamousdx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also got on ATL -3.5 early. Nets season ticket holder here and they are abysmal at home. Their shooters are in slumps and Joe Johnson is hot... bad combo.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually atl guards are shooting badly if you will look at their percentages. no one is as licensed to shoot like joe and bibby, same as vice and harris.
    atl just found a win to win anddepends largely on their 4th quarter output.

willpies
    willpies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I think the nets will win just based on there past performances against atl at home. either way i think it will be close. I do love atl at home tho all the time.
    How about them lakers -9 i think they should win by 10 or more what are your thoughts on the game.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats a good one. lakers might start the year strong and over power the Utah on the post.
    Okur will get his numbers but lakers are just more dominant