The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

T'Wolves can't shoot

What kind of garbage am I watching? Minnesota scored 8 points in the 2nd quarter?? A WNBA team could do better than that. I can't believe this ridiculous garbage. These guys get paid so much and they can't even put the ball through the basket. Good thing there is another half of basketball...

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who didn't know Memphis ML was a gift?

simran10
    simran10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look kid...dont just take watever that prick sucker, ck, takes....dont take such ass teams like the wolves....
    always balance it out with some cash on the stronger teams on other games....

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Who didn't know Memphis ML was a gift?
    Tough loss, Wilforth (I don't mean for that to sound sarcastic).

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by simran10 View Post
    Look kid...dont just take watever that prick sucker, ck, takes....dont take such ass teams like the wolves....
    Who said I was just following what he said? Anywho, they pulled it out in OT. I'm just saying that it's ridiculous how some teams can't even score. It's their job and some don't do a very good job at it.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

simran10,

I just sent you a private message. Thank you for your disrespectful remarks. I think that it shows poor taste and lack of class on your behalf to downgrade me for no reson, but whatever. At least God loves you, and i'm trying to be of his image. But it's hard when a person such as yourself has to talk that way abou me, and i have never had any interaction with you whatsoever.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

as ck said,
    that is his pick, his play.
    didnt ask for any follower.
    either he win or lose that is his play and its a free country for the other bettors to pick their own.
    ck is just giving his picks, his peace of mind on his thread. whether win or lose, great info for this forum.

lets win more cash kid, and ck, wilfort, simran

BiggDogg5n2
    BiggDogg5n2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simran 10...
    WOW ...I have been reading CK's threads for a while now...
    I don't see why you have any reason to say such horrible things about someone as classy as Him...
    Please explain to me why you feel this way Dogg

simran10

You guys make me laugh....wait my toes are giggling too...
    You carry ck's balls like its some gold....its just too much...
    u guys treat him like his god or something...
    i"ll challenge him anytime...anywhere...and the rest of u..will then know he's picks are all about fading the public and nothing else...and u guys will just happily follow with your eyes closed...
    and if u, ck still can't take some insults...then u are just being too sensitive...i'm just airing my views...tats all...

leopoldim86
    leopoldim86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

i"ll challenge him anytime...anywhere...and the rest of u..will then know he's picks are all about fading the public and nothing else...and u guys will just happily follow with your eyes closed...
    and if u, ck still can't take some insults...then u are just being too sensitive...i'm just airing my views...tats all...
    All were sayin is you dont know what your talkin about..ur the only comedian in here

simran10

Glad to be amusing u, dude...

The_Kid

So, you're calling him out now? Wait till CK hears about this. I suggest you think before you talk. I don't see anything that you've done on this forum to suggest that you could possibly win in a contest vs CK. Whatever, I guess you'll learn eventually rookie.

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

I really hope this doesnt turn into a 100 picks contest between ck and this guy. It really seems like this guy is just attention starved and attacking ck so he can get noticed. Best thing is to just ignore him and let the money talk