GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Lynx vs. Dream Over 161 and Over 80 1st half

I had Under in game one and boy did I sweat it out at the end... took a couple offensive rebounds for it to cash...

Reason for Over is simple here... In 1st quarter the lynx tried slowing it down, and in doing so, they found themselves down 10 points... Then they realized they can score extremely easy on dream, that constantly cheat on defense everywhere... This cheating will lead to lots of points first half and should go Over for the game... If first half goes over, I actually will get off my play for the game, and take under 2nd half hoping for the middle...

I would like to see 48-41 at the half.

GemSportsPicks

Well this Over was easiest play I've seen in a while... No stress No Stress

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

i tailed the first half o/80....looking good. thank god for fouling.

GemSportsPicks

Yea that bitch Mcchoughtery makes some ridiculous shots... I'm one that will say I could crush any one of these girls in a game of One on One... She is legit though, her jumper is wet, and she actually takes a real jumper which is surprising, takes alot of strength that females usually don't have.

Joepbj

ha after the first minute, it was 0-0 and i was cursing myself for betting wnba again.

GemSportsPicks

Hahaha come on brotha, with any type of basketball total the worst thing you can do is stress the first minute... IN fact I will go as far to say, that espcially in the first half the opposite of the pace of the first minute will hit over 60% of the time... So if first minute is an over, the game will go under, if its an under it will go over.

Joepbj

the way it's looking, i wouldn't bother hedging your total for the game........i only bet the first half, but i'm thinking there might be good value on the lynx 2H depending on the line. wasn't the dream up at half last game before a 4th quarter meltdown?

Joepbj

2h lynx -6. o/u 85. what's the play? I'm leaning lynx b/c maya moore only played 5 min. 1st half and she should be fresh and ready to play. lynx also getting to the line more......what's your take?

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

Under 85 big for me. 23 ft points and shooting in the 50s is tough to repeat. Also wnba rule I follow. If one half goes way over or under u bet the opposite 2nd half. Just my 2 cents

Joepbj

i've had that same theory regarding totals for nba......don't do too much wnba betting, but nothing else to bet on! i took lynx 2H just b/c of the value being they were 5.5 pt. favorites. hopefully maya moore can spark something and lynx can play better D.

GemSportsPicks

I'm completely laying off second half... All i wanted was a nice middle to hedge... I've been given a massive middle, but I've also been given the win for the game already, because it has no shot of staying under..

I mean from the begining of the game I LOVED LOVED LOVED OVER and like the dream to win game outright... Obviously I went with the play that I loved instead of splitting my action... I 'm staying away compeltely I really don't like Lynx in second half at all... Mcchoutrey is locked in... Usually in a game like this with a player this hot... The lynx will battle back, they may even take the lead... Then She will hit some crazy 3 that has no business going in, and it will break the lynx back...

I'm staying away.

Joepbj

i just put 100 on the u 85.5........tailin you. let's get this!

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by VikesPhanatic84 View Post
    Under 85 big for me. 23 ft points and shooting in the 50s is tough to repeat. Also wnba rule I follow. If one half goes way over or under u bet the opposite 2nd half. Just my 2 cents
    There is some value in Under, oddsmakes adjusted the line up 2 full points which is huge for a half... I think they might haave just been wrong with this total though... THe pace is fast refs are blowing quick whistles and if Atlanta is up don't expect them to slow it down... They could be up 20 and still look to run.

VikesPhanatic84

Will see. I put a decent chnk on it hope it goes under but of course over 161. GL

GemSportsPicks

hahah, yea I'm not worried about my over... Its a given... I do usually like Opposite 2nd half when it goes over or under by more then 10 points... Just from watching this game though, those tight whistles scare me... Good luck

VikesPhanatic84

Yeah ur 161 is golden, good start for me. Will see. Thanks

Joepbj

my worst fear is dream losing by more than 2 in OT....i got the dbacks too though so hopefully this will turn into a profitable evening.

Joepbj

this under is gonna be a nailbiter with the fouls.......

GemSportsPicks

YEa nice play with the Lynx, I really hope you don't get the screw job cause Atlanta doesn't realize the game is over... I hate when I lose this way... Good luck

Joepbj

lost the under

Joepbj

i put 200 on the lynx and 100 on the under, so i'll still be up 290 for the night and i have the dbacks pending although they are even f*cking up their lead.

GemSportsPicks

Not yet, but probably... Hopefully they miss and get a few offensive rebounds...

GemSportsPicks

Yea I was up 1600 today, then took Dbacks Under like a retard... Thought I was being Cute seeing an angle noone else saw... I saw an angle alright it was a steep slope of my days profits falling 820... Still profitable but big diffference.

Joepbj

unreal lost b/c they couldn't inbound and they hit a 3 with 2 seconds left......haha that's sooooo typical.

GemSportsPicks

Holy shit, you lost on some of the biggest bullshit ever... This shit always happens in basketball 7 points that shouldn't have been in the last 10 seconds... All lynx had to do was dribble it out, but they wanted the extra score for some reason.

Joepbj

what did you win 1600 on? or did you just bet the wnba game big?

GemSportsPicks

Nah I spread it around... 400 over 1st five phils and 400 game... Then WNBA same first half and game... Then gave back the 820 on dbacks under...torn between dbacks or under, made the wrong move... Oh well... Tomorrow is middle Tenn first half and game.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

bol

Mirar Baseball
    Mirar Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Well this Over was easiest play I've seen in a while... No stress No Stress
    Very cool. Excellent thread, great insight. Stop betting MLB (lol)

Do you see ATLANTA trying to slow it down in game 3? I believe their downfall is playing like a streetball team. While this works when you're an athletic freak like so many on the Dream and you are fresh and making shots (see Angel in the first half)... this is a sure fire recipee for a disaster late in games - unless the shots keep falling at 50% or better.

I 100% agree about McCoughtry making way too many ridiculous shots. Meadors should be smart enough to remind her players to run some offense. Run some off ball screens. Run some ******* plays for ***** sake.

All this should double Atlanta's average offensive possession time. If I'm right, an under is in the making. And Under 81 points for Minnesota might be an absolute joke. Could well end 71-62.

Comments?