Ray20Allen
    Ray20Allen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look for me

yo whats good. i was originally posting over at covers.com but they decided to ban me because i was making myself and others to much money. i thought it was funny. I was currently 15-0 with 2 team teasers over there (2 team teasers are my best bets to make). I have a crazy system that actually works. SO if you guys are ready to make some money, look for me on this forum. I am not joking and i will prove myself over here at this forum i am the real deal. Just watch and see..hopefully i wont get banned over here to for making everyone cash.. There is no NBA 2night so i will post a pick 2night for college fb (since its the only game on 2night) ND -2 1/2. i bougt 2 point so i have them at +1 just to be safe. but they will cover the -2 1/2 so dont worry. My system has this pick at 93%. Take ND for some cash 2night boys.

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok,i will...lets hope you're right.

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about over or under 49?

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

the play for nba on christmas is already out. lets get it on

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

im looking for you NOW!

MAKAVELI 96
    MAKAVELI 96's Avatar Become A Pro!

what type of 2 team teasers do you play? 4.5, 5.5, or 7 pt teasers?

i have boston +7.5 and cleveland -9.5 in a 5.5pt teaser ... the odds are -120 ...

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grats on ND!! I"m too watching you now!!

alwcb
    alwcb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 945

I really wish i had more posts so what i am about to say actually meant something but thats ok with me. Notice that when one of these guys comes on here posting about how he is the master capper and picks over 90 percent the only people who jump on it are people with under 100 posts. This dude just signed up and already people are asking questions like he is god. "what type of 2 team teasers do you play? 4.5, 5.5, or 7 pt tease" Who cares what this fool plays. This nobody is a joke unless he proves himself.

That being said, BOL to you Ray. I am just bitter for playing hawaii tonight.
    Last edited by alwcb; 12-25-08 at 12:07 AM.

MAKAVELI 96

alwcb: no one is treating anyone like a god ... if you had a chance to speak to god, would you ask him what type of teasers he plays? it was a simple question because with NBA teasers, statistically it is better to play 5.5pt teasers instead of 7 pt teasers because over the long term the -120 line of the 5.5 teasers is better than the -200 line of the 7 pt teasers if you do analysis on whether the final score of games with the teased points added lands on less than 5, at 6 or 7, or 8 or higher ...

your entire post is a joke and you are the one who is acting like a jackass ... how about you wait until his teasers are losing money before you jump in with your bs ....

Ray20Allen
    Ray20Allen's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks sportnut i also hit ND 2H

Boston +2

Orlando -4

alwcb

Quote Originally Posted by MAKAVELI 96 View Post
    alwcb: no one is treating anyone like a god ... if you had a chance to speak to god, would you ask him what type of teasers he plays? it was a simple question because with NBA teasers, statistically it is better to play 5.5pt teasers instead of 7 pt teasers because over the long term the -120 line of the 5.5 teasers is better than the -200 line of the 7 pt teasers if you do analysis on whether the final score of games with the teased points added lands on less than 5, at 6 or 7, or 8 or higher ...

your entire post is a joke and you are the one who is acting like a jackass ... how about you wait until his teasers are losing money before you jump in with your bs ....
    Ok tupac. I dont believe i called you a jackass. No need to for name calling sweetie. I didnt post bashing him. I hope he wins. Im just pointing out how the people who post in the threads about, 100% winning systems, sure thing locks, and people calling themselves the next coming of sports handicapping are always are filled with posts from people who just joined and just started betting who are looking for a way to make millions instantly.

alwcb

Quote Originally Posted by Ray20Allen View Post
    thanks sportnut i also hit ND 2H

Boston +2

Orlando -4
    One more thing for tupac. I am on both of these games also so I hope we all are winners in the end.

pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am taking the over at 191 in the Orlando game. Boston gives up some points but they score late and close out games. Whats the 411? I got it locked in just want feedback

MAKAVELI 96

so to you people with 100 or less posts on a forum are new to gambling and are hoping to make instant millions? you should stop making assumptions based on nothing, especially since you fall into this category of people with < 100 posts ...

also why choose 100? a person with 99 posts is a sucker noob and someone with 101 is a master handicapper? stop making arbitrary assumptions ... the # of forum posts someone has means absolutely nothing ..

pinnacle212

Tupac you need some anger management. They guy is just boasting and his record will speak for him. We all were newbies at one time or another. I see you have 69 post Makavelli. Grow up and get a real super hero. Tupac come on man. Stop living in the 90's and graduate to the real world. Tupac is your role model enough said.

MAKAVELI 96

2pac is the perfect role model if you look at the positives about him ... what rapper worked harder at his job than him? who sold more records than him? who had a greater impact on rap music than him?

15+ albums recorded in a 4 yr span, that is called dedication ... you can take bits and pieces of qualities from several people and use them to better yourself ... with the BS state of rap these days, i'm glad to still be living in the 90s ...

pinnacle212

Did not think I would hear that. I guess if it works roll with it. I got Boston 2, Orlando -4 and Orlando over. Does anyone know if Peja is starting. Thought he was out with back spasms