alittlemoresound
    alittlemoresound's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAKERS/BOSTON picks coments critisisms

I have to bet this game. It would be stupid to have access to this site and not bet a game like that. Post all your picks and ideas about the game.

alittlemoresound

I've looked up offense and D. Players strengths and bads...but i think when it comes down to it, its pretty even. The thing Boston has AGAINST them is the 19 game streak. i've heard it all man, patriots in football Colorado in baseball. All streaks end, this is why its called a "streak" = a long, narrow mark, smear, band of color.
    and right now Boston has had a little too much color in my books. Not to say that Boston isn't capable of winning 20 games. Shit they could win 30 straight. But i think the Lakers having secret team-only meetings and them covering yesterday in New Orleans, shows alot of character. Kobe is getting older, he wants to be owning the celtics in the next few years. People like Ariza who can jump over 12 footwalls and farmar who dribbles passes and shoots smooth as a babys ass, the lakers are also getting better. I love yesterday when Radmonavik and Odom come in the game, Rad hits a 3 and odom hits his next 5 shots. The lakers have it together right now, they have a very serious oppenent list in the next week ahead 5 STRAIGHT HOME GAMES.
    BOSON GOLDEN STATE UTAH PORTLAND AND NEW ORLEANS AGAIN. Phil needs to start this show off with a big WIN against the best nba champ team.

Im a Laker fan, but i have never under estimated BOSTON. I bet them a lot more than the Lakers. So my pick is not gonna be with my heart, but with my head and first instict about the game.

All in all I think im gonna go with the underdog. I believe that the lakers could be favorites and this would put them in a bad spot for wagering. I'll wait for the line to come and post again.. write it up guys......

Also check me out in the $1000 4 man contest going on im 5-1 right now.

bruce_outside
    bruce_outside's Avatar Become A Pro!

line at the greek is lal -1.5. I have to go w/ the Celtics. they are just playing better, never underestimate anyone, and look the lakers travel schedule this week. they have got to be tired.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I thought the Celtics best 2 chances of losing recently was the game at Indiana on 12/7
    (Celtics just beat them on 12/3 plus Indiana beat them back on 11/1 at home) and the game at Atlanta on 12/17 (Atlanta played the Celtics to the wire in Boston on 11/12 and Atlanta dominated the Celtics at home in the playoffs). Both games came down to the wire but the Celtics won. I see the Celtics getting up for this game as if it was game 7 of the finals. If the Celtics bring their A game and the Lakers bring their A game the Celtics win. The Lakers in my opinion are not good enough on defense.

alittlemoresound

just saw the line...... lakers -2 at home some places 1.5

I LIKE THE DOG BOSTON. staples center is a billion $ arena ? its not like they are playing outdoors in the snow or something. some people think being away from home is soo bad.. maybe in nfl but not here. I like boston.

pulling for the lakers though im in la. but i gotta go with my head.. BOSTON

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually we say and heard it a million times. the boston is the best team and we all know the lakers can match with them in every aspect ,and uch more, but....there is always a but, the lakers is hesitant on bringing their " A game ", they are notorious is not living up to expectation and with the possibility of intentionally fading games.

bynum can give dificculty to perkins due to height advantage and leaping ability and possibly agility. kobe can own ray allen.---two positions on lakers.

rondo is too young and hot right now for the aging fisher who also has to play extended minutes due to farmars absence. pierce owns the refs, but ariza might give him a tough time. we cant count on odom coz he is known to be in foul trouble.---two positions on boston.

pau vs KG. both has a sweet touch and runs the lane well.----its a toss up

bench are pretty even. house vs sasha. t. allen vs ariza.

boston on a streak thats why majority are on boston.

lakers home court.

lakers on this one. hornets have been a good practice for them while boston has been crashing so-so teams

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

I would stay away from this game, but if I had to bet, Lakers minus the points is my bet thus far as I cap it around Lakers -4

innovator
    innovator's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would bet the over, it will be a chase game all day.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

alittlemoresound,

dont you think dal@port and NO@Orl is an easier play than Bos@Lak? any play on that