bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interested to see Angel mccaughtry's desposition when things dont go her way....

In the finals. Lets see if she can act mature, a mature mccaughtry can beat the Lynx, if she acts immature and complains about everything the whole team loses its mo-jo. Its up to her, and its a gamble to bet on the Dream, even though they can beat the Lynx, I think the Lynx win this series.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    In the finals. Lets see if she can act mature, a mature mccaughtry can beat the Lynx, if she acts immature and complains about everything the whole team loses its mo-jo. Its up to her, and its a gamble to bet on the Dream, even though they can beat the Lynx, I think the Lynx win this series.
    Pretty scary situation when she picked up 2 fouls & they needed a sub, she doesn't want to leave the game, so atl was ending up with 6 players on the court. Finally she left but had plenty to say as the head coach kept away from her. Intereting enough, the league let it go. In NBA, you can be a sure a hit with couple fine here. But credit to her plays that propelled the dream to the final here.