johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

12-20-08. Saturday.3 Hot Plays!!! Book em!!!!

Spurs ml (-625). I know this may be too much but I just can't take the Spurs as a 10 point favorite. Too much for a slumping team. I feel they will get the win though. Toronto's defense is butt..

Utah -2 (-110). I feel the Jazz bounce all over the Bulls. Deron Williams is healthy and he will school Derrick Rose. Okur and the Jazz frontline will have their way with the Bulls frontline. Plus this is revenge for what the Bulls did to the Jazz in Utah earlier this year.

Sacramento +17 (-140). I know people probably will disagree with this pick but I feel that Sac can hang within 15 points but will lose none the less. I will take 17 just to be on the safe side. New Orleans is not a big scoring team and I don't feel that their defense is all that. They will beat Sacramento yes, but I don't feel that they will beat them by more than 15. We'll see.

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

I took Sacramento, I like that play. gluck man.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like the Spurs -10 here, but I'd buy it down to -9.5. The Raptors aren't pulling things together. I mean, what kind of team loses to the OKC Thunder? The Raptors are worse than their record depicts, especially on the road. Recently, they've been dismal at best when they play quality teams on the road. They've lost four straight games, three of which were home games. They're 2-9 SU in their past 11 games and 3-12 ATS in their past fifteen. That's right, they've only covered 3 times. This isn't the same Raptors team that made the playoffs last year; these basketball-playing dinosaurs suck, and I attribute it to TJ Ford and Nesterovic's absences.

Aside from the Raptors' ghastly performances, the Spurs have lost two straight road games against the Hornets and the Magic. Now, they return home and are in prime position to get back in the win column. The Spurs played their worst first half of the season in their loss to the Magic, managing to score only 29 points, shooting 28.3% FG in the first 24 minutes. This is likely due to Popovich's juggling of the lines as he attempts to add some youth to the Spurs' starting line-up. Either way, I think the Spurs will treat the Raptors as a punching bag.

As for the total, Raptors last five games have all gone under, and 4 of 5 of the Spurs' games have also gone under. I'd take the under 185.5 in this one. Toronto is struggling to put up points, and the Spurs just play at the usual Spurian pace.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Sacs +8.5 1H.

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

sacramento has no PG. cp3 will have a field day! but then again, no peja! so pick ur poison!

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Went 2-1 today. Dammit man, I'm always getting all but 1. Still on the positive though..