johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

4 Hot Plays Today... 12-19-08. Pick em up!!!

Lakers -7 (-120). Lakers will wipe out the defenseless Heat as Dwayne Wade will not be enough. Lakers in a laughter. Bought down a point because Lakers tend to let up in 4th quarters and don't want to get stung at the end.. Should be a blowout none-the less.

Charlotte +6 (-150). Good spot for a good defensive team.

Charlotte ml (+150). I say Charlotte wins this one outright. Too much experience, great coaching and great defenders.

Atlanta ml (-700). I know this is a huge moneyline but I don't trust Atlanta to win any games by double digits. They will beat the defenseless Warriors though but not by double digits. I would parlay this with Charlotte ml at (+150) to give this a better price..

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i wouldnt b suprised if lakers lost outright, dn how you can say cha could win outrite, but nonethless good luck

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Like I said, Charlotte wins outright. I wasnt' surprised at all there. Memphis beat up on some weak defensive teams and everybody was high on them. I was debating Lakers all day and said to myself "What the heck, its the defensless heats. Lakers can not possibly loose". As I was at work I was saying to myself "I bet you the Lakers eff this up for me". What do you know? I got home and I was correct. The Lakers found a way to blow another point spread and outright lose to the stinking heat. That's the last Lakers game I put my hard earned money on..

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

good call on lakers

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

nice going ryan! that's why people here likes u a lot!