Spoon
    Spoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you jumped on the Suns early and bought the hook or sided with CK's pick we are all winners tonight. I had the Suns +6 for the game and over 103 in the 2nd half. Congrats to all you cashed.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, National Fade Day was a hit amongst the board. Everyone got a chance to laugh at me in the first game, and i got a chance to have the last laugh in the second game. Nice profitable day with the Colts involved and Spoon illed the books today and darn near didn't lose anything. Good solid handicapping all around ladies and gentlemen. I ran out of Cohibas so now i'm down to strawberry blunts wrapped around the sticky. Still got some Single Barrel though. The Missus is sleep on the couch in the day room, as she moved when I hollered in joy at an interception return for a touchdown earlier this evening that cashed a ticket. Time to go and check in on her I suppose. Ther's nothing left for us to wager on. I hope that everyone is home or in a warm safe place. And with that ladies and gentlemen, the bar is now closed.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    If you jumped on the Suns early and bought the hook or sided with CK's pick we are all winners tonight. I had the Suns +6 for the game and over 103 in the 2nd half. Congrats to all you cashed.
    3-0 for the day my friend.
    Tailed you on that over for a nice sweetner!!

Spoon
    Spoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great day CK - great! I have a request... although I rarely fade you as you know, could we make "National Fade Day" a weekly event? lol - jk. I'm glad you cashed that Colts tickets and we met in the middle in the Suns/Blazers game.

Broncos9798
    Broncos9798's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy Cow Shoe,

You live in Denver?

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Bronco,

Ill be attending the game and I would not touch it with a ten foot pole!!!!

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos9798 View Post
    Holy Cow Shoe,

You live in Denver?

Nope out there on business, and decided to catch a few games followed by the Broncos on Sunday. Ill be center court yelling my ass off drunk as hell!!!

Broncos9798
    Broncos9798's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice......that's the way to do it.........hopefully we don't get piled on with snow.....I don't mean to be a wuss but if it snows hard overnight I'm not scalping.....good old HD TV in that situation.

First ... 3456