Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Did anyone have Miami to win before the playoffs started?

I wasn't surprised to see the Heat in the Finals but to win 4 games in a row off Dallas was inconceivable as far as I was concerned. Did anyone pick Miami to win the Championships before the playoffs began? Did anyone hit the moneyline on Miami after they lost the 1st two games? Come on! Oddsmakers had Dallas to win the series after each game even after they were down 2-3 in the series.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i know i sure didn't think miami would get past detroit this year, nor did i have them beating Dallas.

i too would like to know if anyone had Miami to win it all before the playoffs started.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I loved Dallas in the series and made a series play at -155. Up 2-0, I just got a bad feeling Dallas would get hosed in Miami and lose at least twice for sure and maybe even three times.

I made a backup play on Miami at +425 down 0-2 and really thought it was a donation. I only played one game in the series (Dallas in Game 5), so the win there allowed me to be even for the series with the Dallas series loss and the Miami series (backup) win.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    i know i sure didn't think miami would get past detroit this year, nor did i have them beating Dallas.

i too would like to know if anyone had Miami to win it all before the playoffs started.
    All the money I won on Miami over Detroit I lost on Dallas over Miami and then some.