cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

2nd half numbers are 53 for clips home defense, and 51.25 for Miami road defense
    which gives me 104 defensively surrendered. The line went up from 94 to 94.5. I am taking the over 2nd half as the scoring continues

cocknocker

i also took Miami as they have the better defense and also score more as a road team in the 2nd half (48.63) than the Clips as a home team (46.1) Better defense and better offense with this situation.

These are late night light plays. No heavy duty scrilla being wagered on these. I call them "fun" bets. Not to be confused with real bets.

cocknocker

It's over. The Mavs are killing the Kings. They are playing with no inspiration tonight. Bring on the Suns tomorrow. They'll get it back for us, mates!

Oilcanada
    Oilcanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

!@#$%#%

CK, I tailed you on the Clips/Heat over 95 cause I ran an all time worst 1-4 today...now with this 1-5!. I'm ready to quit..lol.

But pls keep posting your picks, if I can at least win 1 unit tomorrow, I won't quit.

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Oilcanada View Post
    !@#$%#%

CK, I tailed you on the Clips/Heat over 95 cause I ran an all time worst 1-4 today...now with this 1-5!. I'm ready to quit..lol.

But pls keep posting your picks, if I can at least win 1 unit tomorrow, I won't quit.
    This is a marathon not a sprint my friend. Only bet 5% of your bank on any game whatever that may be. If its 5.00 or 5000 it doesnt matter. GL

First 12