Garbage

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

That's great.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

too bad. lots of people will save money. i wonder what sweetjones is going to for a living this year?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, fid, ACoochy, and kingofmonash

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Who cares...We have NFL

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why did you make a thread for this? Common knowledge.

goldstein077
    goldstein077's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO NBA would be disatrous. Last season was great.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

I don't really like basketball, but it sucks, NBA is where I made the bulk of my money gambling, and it probably made up for about 70% of my gambling action overall (at least out of the stuff I take serious and make worthwhile sized wagers on). Finally had a good amount of money to invest this year too.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

we can only hope that thug league will be canceled next year. biggest waste of garbage ever.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder if im the only one who doesnt really care. I'd put NCAA hoops, NCAA foots, baseball, nfl, hockey and soccer over the NBA.

mafioso
    mafioso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Financially, the NBA season out would probably bankrupt my restaurant, I have a million laker fans who come in to watch the games during the season and especially during the NBA Playoffs, Let me post something very personal here, during the NFL Lockout, I started stressing because July and August I lose roughly 10 grand, Its that slow in my area during summer, I was sweating it out so badly that I was getting nauseous, I was having dissy spells and anxiety, my doctor raised my blood pressure meds and put me on xanax.

Truth be told If I didnt have my sportsbar and restaurant, I would probaby wouldnt care that much if there was an NBA or NFL Lockout as Im a college football guy, but business wise the NFL is responsible for a 50k increase and the NBA is responsible for another 60K

Without this Im dead.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i wonder what sweetjones is going to for a living this year?
    Originally Posted by sweetjones55
    My resume? LOL. I am never going tout. I have said this countless times. I am making more money in one month doing my own plays than a tout would make in a good year. I despise the majority of touts and do not want to be associated with them just to make a few extra dollars, not worth my time with the hassle of clients.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso View Post
    Financially, the NBA season out would probably bankrupt my restaurant, I have a million laker fans who come in to watch the games during the season and especially during the NBA Playoffs, Let me post something very personal here, during the NFL Lockout, I started stressing because July and August I lose roughly 10 grand, Its that slow in my area during summer, I was sweating it out so badly that I was getting nauseous, I was having dissy spells and anxiety, my doctor raised my blood pressure meds and put me on xanax.

Truth be told If I didnt have my sportsbar and restaurant, I would probaby wouldnt care that much if there was an NBA or NFL Lockout as Im a college football guy, but business wise the NFL is responsible for a 50k increase and the NBA is responsible for another 60K

Without this Im dead.
    Expect NBA to start in Jan or Feb. Hopefully you can make it through until then.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Originally Posted by sweetjones55
    My resume? LOL. I am never going tout. I have said this countless times. I am making more money in one month doing my own plays than a tout would make in a good year. I despise the majority of touts and do not want to be associated with them just to make a few extra dollars, not worth my time with the hassle of clients.

bro when you were gone i dealt with him

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

who cares. do u know lakers are going pay per view if u dont have comcast, fuch the nba

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Players will give in

Owners got them by the balls

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ sweetjones

What a fukn twat

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    @ sweetjones

What a fukn twat
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    I am not a tout. My slogan is "Others Tout, I advise".

I can't stop fucken laughing

They must've taught that line in tout101

Tech N9ne

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I hope they sit out for 2 years. I'm tired of players being able to pull shit like what happened in Miami, and Carmelo, and Chris Paul. If they want to have all star teams, then contract about 4 teams. Get rid of New Orleans, Sacramento, Charlotte and Memphis.

lakerboy

one more year lebrick doesnt get a ring

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

3 years anyone!! hope so.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Players are gonna have to take massive paycut or go play in the euro leagues...

paco

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Players are gonna have to take massive paycut or go play in the euro leagues...
    Or u can subscribe here and get rich..

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Everyone please log on to the site (www.SweetJones55.com) and register their email as I will be sending out a bunch of information in the next upcoming days.

Tech N9ne

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

hey lb, how's the books treating you lately?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post
    hey lb, how's the books treating you lately?
    they hate me one day like me the next

paco

they hate me one day like me the next
    Why not save the stress and get rich quick by subscribing to Sweetjones55.com? He said SBR members get a 10% Discount

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Why not save the stress and get rich quick by subscribing to Sweetjones55.com? He said SBR members get a 10% Discount

lol- i need to bet 1k a game to win with his plays. like he bets 1k a game. guy was posing the whole year. went from being a 100 bettor to a dime bettor overnight. figured with his 200 plays he made no sense being up only $4000 dollars so he had to make it seem like $40000 made more sense.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

crazy if this happens. glad we at least have football

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

too bad. lots of people will save money. i wonder what sweetjones is going to for a living this year?
    Jones might start capping Turkish hoops.

Yeah, F the NBA. Greedy MFers. Maybe the owners should consider the opportunity cost of losing a season. Nowadays, not that hard to get interested in other leagues. The American players will go overseas and pick up 80% of what they make now, w/ much less grind. Value of NBA franchises eroding.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

i sympathize with NFL players, playing that sport diminishes your lifespan and quality of life, they should get fair compensation

now the bitches in the NBA got it good, they already make more than they are worth and they should accept a pay cut or go flip burgers

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I hate to put it this way but David Stern is a tough muther f'er. He'll have it his way (like Burger King used to say). Players will have to buckle eventually. Would be horrific if there was no season. I can't live without hoops (pro that is)

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canceled season will cost the players/owners more money than just the proposed pay cut over the long term. All the casual fans they've been trying to win over will disappear and only the gamblers and hard core fans will pay attention...they think it's bad now.

You think the public gives a dam about how much millions less the players should make? Granted the NBA is losing money and there should be sacrifices, but there are people out there who are worried about their next meal not if they can keep their house in Malibu. Basketball doesn't have the stronghold that football does and the NBA will not see our discretionary income whenever they do come back if not this season. All this posturing right now could be just that and when it comes down to it, they'll get it done, but I don't think they will. It's much easier to come up with ways to split money you have than money you don't have and that's why the NFL will have a season and the NBA most likely won't. At least we got college ball.

12 Last