EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Originally Posted by sweetjones55
    My resume? LOL. I am never going tout. I have said this countless times. I am making more money in one month doing my own plays than a tout would make in a good year. I despise the majority of touts and do not want to be associated with them just to make a few extra dollars, not worth my time with the hassle of clients.

I actually remember that post. that's some funny shit.

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

seems paco and lakerboy are frustrated about SJ

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

the nba is the most fun sport to go to, watch, and bet on imho. constant action.
    lots of people on here call it "garbage" "thugs" etc but these same guys love college football and the nfl. perhaps it's because you can't see how black the nfl players are under their long pants/helmets? i'm pretty sure there are more thugs in the nfl than in the nba just based on roster size.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    the nba is the most fun sport to go to, watch, and bet on imho. constant action.
    lots of people on here call it "garbage" "thugs" etc but these same guys love college football and the nfl. perhaps it's because you can't see how black the nfl players are under their long pants/helmets? i'm pretty sure there are more thugs in the nfl than in the nba just based on roster size.
    College football is 50% white.
    NFL is 30% white

NBA is like 20% if that, "white americans" is maybe 10%

What's so "fun" about the nba? I played bball all my life, I see a boring grind of a season then the same predictable teams in the playoffs.

White people should really stop supporting the NBA, black people would never support it if it was the other way around, NEVER.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

So the main problem is teams can't profit because there is not enough talent in the league to give the non predictable playoff teams chances to win and people are losing interest in NBA because its so predictable. Am I right? The league tried to make an example out of Miami Heat this Finals so other players wouldn't join up to win champions making the playoffs even more predictable then they already are. Better believe Miami will be in the Finals every year for the next atleast 6 years. Fans from other franchises will eventually become Miami fans but it won't be > than the amount of fans the NBA losses as a whole because of how predictable it is.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by belvedere86 View Post
    seems paco and lakerboy are frustrated about SJ
    I think their more pissed about SJ being full of himself/fraud and will deservedly take every opportunity to expose SJ for the fraud he is...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The owners are the main culprits for their own failings. They chose to give stiffs like Brown, Curry, Dampier etc....ridiculous guaranteed deals. Put in a cap that grandfather's in current contracts. Get rid of 2 or 4 teams that continue to lose money and have a lagging fan base. Charlotte, Minny, New Orleans come to mind. Do an contraction draft and expand rosters to 13 players dressed.

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Too much money at stake for that to happen. Look what happen in football.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1240

SHOOT ME DEAD NOW IF THERE IS NO NBA THIS YEAR. WHERE ELSE AM I GONNA MAKE MY MONEY

i still believe there will be a resolution before aug 20th.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

This better not be. As I'm not American, I'm not into college basketball, so all that leaves me with is NHL, which is tough.

odtw524
    odtw524's Avatar Become A Pro!

nba sucks anyway!!!!

Bell Curves
    Bell Curves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    This better not be. As I'm not American, I'm not into college basketball, so all that leaves me with is NHL, which is tough.
    I like watching NBA occasionally, but NHL is so awesome to bet on.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would not effect me at all. College basketball is infinitely more fun to wager on IMO.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA is pretty much the only sport I like to watch if I am not betting on it. Idiots can not get their acts together and hammer out a deal.

I hope when this mess is done with they hammer out a LONG term team for 10+ years so we don't have to deal with this every season

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

whe got college hoop ,,is better that nba

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunate. However with football starting very soon, we'll survive.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Dabeergod View Post
    Who cares...We have NFL
    : fux no NBA

ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

wondering if they'll open books for euro league O_o

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That's going to really suck. Since, the NBA is very profitable in March and Mid April. While College basketball is only good until once the NCAA tournament starts, then your in that guessing game with any team can beat anyone.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Players will give in

Owners got them by the balls
    Agreed. The NBA owners have said they lose less money when the doors are shut. So either the NBA players give back everything the owners want (and more) or they lose the season.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

nooooo!!!!!

fbeast12
    fbeast12's Avatar Become A Pro!

first Miami "U" gets facked now this chit... suicide alert

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    I have already said you need to be pretty quick with my plays because they will move. Sometimes my plays move the lines in less than 15 minutes. In this case, 5dimes had -1.5 for over an hour after my release.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

players are overpaid pieces of shit

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Canceled season will cost the players/owners more money than just the proposed pay cut over the long term. All the casual fans they've been trying to win over will disappear and only the gamblers and hard core fans will pay attention...they think it's bad now.

You think the public gives a dam about how much millions less the players should make? Granted the NBA is losing money and there should be sacrifices, but there are people out there who are worried about their next meal not if they can keep their house in Malibu. Basketball doesn't have the stronghold that football does and the NBA will not see our discretionary income whenever they do come back if not this season. All this posturing right now could be just that and when it comes down to it, they'll get it done, but I don't think they will. It's much easier to come up with ways to split money you have than money you don't have and that's why the NFL will have a season and the NBA most likely won't. At least we got college ball.
    Well said, the sheer amount of money the NFL pulls from TV revenues is just unbelievable, when you're making 100s of millions a year you find a way to settle your differences and avoid a lockout much easier than the NBA which is losing 300 million a year.

Honestly what do some of these owners have to lose? Its probably saving them millions by not having a season. At current salaries I heard like only 1/3 of the teams make a profit, when they negotiate for more money the players are just asking for more money straight out of the owners pockets.

Half the country's out of work and a bunch of Nigerians with IQs less than a turnip wont dribble a ball for 2 mil a year average

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedPro View Post
    Too much money at stake for that to happen. Look what happen in football.
    Terrible example, NFL makes billions while NBA loses 300 million a year. TV deals for NFL are just off the charts

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    SHOOT ME DEAD NOW IF THERE IS NO NBA THIS YEAR. WHERE ELSE AM I GONNA MAKE MY MONEY

i still believe there will be a resolution before aug 20th.
    It will take a miracle for there to be a deal by the end of the year, Aug 20th is about as likely as a flock of pigs landing on your roof. You've got a league losing 300 mil a year already and the players actually want MORE money , truly ridiculous demands that have no hope of being met

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    NHL is not tougher than Baseball. Both have the same lines and the same spreads.

So, if you are good at bases, Hockey shouldnt be a problem.

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Fans from other franchises will eventually become Miami fans but it won't be > than the amount of fans the NBA losses as a whole because of how predictable it is.
    Everyone here must be rich since the NBA is so predictable....LOL.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_bond View Post
    NHL is not tougher than Baseball. Both have the same lines and the same spreads.

So, if you are good at bases, Hockey shouldnt be a problem.
    Strange as it may seem, MLB is my best sport. NHL is my worst.

First 12