DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Picks 11/18

Knicks +8- Dig the run and gun against the Celts, and KG missing for this game creates a void.

Charlotte ml +200 - Some good value here since the Mavs are not what they have been in previous seasons. It just seems like there is turmoil in Dallas right now. Something isnt right, I mean Stackhouse wouldn't want to get the heck out of Dallas if things were dandy. I mean Dallas lost to the Clippers, man that is terrible.

Wizards -2.5 - Wizards should be motivated to come back and get the Heat who just punished them in Miami. Miami is on a road trip and the Wizards have had quite a few days and home to rest and think about how they are going to get revenge.

Good luck everybody

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

If KG won't play in this game then I'll play Boston -8. The public tends to underrate the ability of the benches of the good teams. It's the same way people jumped on the Suns yesterday because of injuries to some of Jazz's key players (Okur inclusive). Boston will be motivated to cover in KG's absence. Good teams like to prove time and again that they aren't a one-man team.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I don't think they will be motivated to cover. They could care less about covering a spread. Knicks are not looking like the team of last year, cuz of their far superior coaching and game planning. The public is actually on the Celtics, 56% according to sportsinsights. Knicks have also lost .5 a point, so take it or leave it but I like what I am seeing there. Plus it makes me feel better to be in the minority.