goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Flip Saunders is crumbling

at 1st i thought people talkin about Flip being outcoached was premature but detroit has not looked like they looked basically all season

it is not because they are losing, they look like they are playing with less energy and think they can just make a run like they are overconfident

if Miami closes out Detroit convincingly then i think he might need fired cause they are underacheiving in the playoffs when things mean 10 times what they do in the reg season

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think Detroit will bounce back fine in game 4.

the pistons are playing just like the spurs did last round it seems like to me. they keep trying to play up and down to there competition.

RMGS
    RMGS's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can you fire a guy that led the Pistons to a number 1 seed and got to the Eastern Conf finals. I know that the Pistons gave Rick Carlisle a raw deal a few years ago, but come on. Since when was the gold standard "win it all" or bust?

goldengoat

there are a number of teams playing right now that anything less than a championship is a failure

detroit and miami are both on that list

bigboydan

another problem with the pistons, is when the heat go into the hack-a-wallace foul system. that sure doesn't help Flip's coaching at all, because wallace can't hit a freaking free throw.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    another problem with the pistons, is when the heat go into the hack-a-wallace foul system. that sure doesn't help Flip's coaching at all, because wallace can't hit a freaking free throw.
    He is what? Around 20% in the playoffs to this point? Thats just sad. A professional player should be able to hit at least 50%.

bigboydan

ya, that sounds about right looker.

everytime he shoots a free throw. he has to push his thumb back into place is why he's shooting so bad.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

For some reason, I don't think the starting lineup have that much respect for Flip. Maybe it's his name.

goldengoat

HA!

pistons know flip don't know what the fu ck he is doing

pistons say flip concentrating more on offense in practice

that is not how they won before

defense wins championships...everyone knows it except flip

priceperheadexpert
    priceperheadexpert's Avatar Become A Pro!

FLIP..nice coach..Riley other than Wade could be the MVP of this club..He put himself on the bench, prospected for this cast, and they are jellin..He brought in Walker and white chocolate..Payton nice addition who will never smell it this close again..Posey key find..I mean the tools are there..And could the Pistons stop cryin after every foul is called..Bad karma..Flip like Adelman..nice coaches..
    I hope Elie gets KING vacancy..I know Kenny and his crew at TNT all pushin for Mario..I like the choice..go outside the box and bring in coach like Avery..young..motivated..
    And will the NY Knicks please call Billy Donovan at Florida and offer him their vacancy..I mean if larry comes back it will be a folley..Thomas taking over is stale..Both should be shown the door..