ALEVRAS
    ALEVRAS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tha Greek's Nba Friday Picks

HEY GUYS NEVER REALLY POST ON HERE BUT I'VE BEEN ON A ROLL LATELY AND WANNA SHARE SOME PICKS I THINK THERE ARE SOME LOCKS TONIGHT SO LETS ALL MAKE SOME MONEY.

MIAMI HEAT VS SAN ANTONIO SPURS UNDER 190

Spurs are struggling but still have there defensive skills and Miami is young other than wade and I dont see the spurs getting lit up at home, roll with me on the under on this one and win some money!

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS -4 VS CHAROLETTE BOBCATS 1ST HALF
    This has lock written all over it, the Bobcats will start thinking about halftime half way thru the first, bet big and be rewarded.

ALEVRAS

Ended Up Betting Denver -1 1/2 And Got Bailed Out With .4 Of A Second Foul Lol So Im +5 Units After Breaking Even On My Top 2 But Who Honestly Saw A Team With There Clutch Shooter Coming Off The Bench Is Adam Morrison Give Me A ****ing Break! Ill Be Back Later With More

iammrted
    iammrted's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice picks alevras! unfornunate w/ the hornets though

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I'm confused on your Hornets -4 1st half bet tied in with your Denver to win it by 2 points or more?
    why would you bet both those?

ALEVRAS

What Do You Mean Why Would I Bet Both Of Those? 2 Completley Diff Games Thats Why And I Never Thought The Bobcats Would Win Outright But Thats The Beauty Of The Nba Anything Can Happen

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Nevermind...big time brainfart there
    keep up the good work! GL