Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Edward-RAS View Post

5 points off?

Let's not get carried away.
    No chance. It's one of those nights with those lines.

If Minny wins, they're blowing them off the map.

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The only WNBA game I've paid attention to this season was Seattle scoring all of 24pts in a half against Minnesota. Trying to follow logic in the WNBA is about as helpful as predicting the result of my 10 year olds soccer game.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

All our WNBA stuff is being posted free this season for those who didn't know. twitter.com/raspicks
    Interesting...thx

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

probably due to the fact its Phoenix Home opener, and while they are "winless" one of those two was a road loss to Seattle. While two fo SA's win and thier only road win came vs Tusla a team that's complied a 6-33 record between last year and this year.

Add in that Phoenix was 9-8 at home and SA was 6-11 on the road last year and why is this surprising?

Beefcakes
    Beefcakes's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you think phoenix can cover a -2 point spread? im playing a teaser

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post

No chance. It's one of those nights with those lines.

If Minny wins, they're blowing them off the map.
    No blowout, but you go with both dogs late.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

I think San Antonio and Indiana both teams on their period. You can be any worse than this.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    San Antonio should be a moderate favorite on the road here. There are no real injuries to so to speak of. Why is San Antonio, undefeated, getting 7 points to winless Phoenix?

I popped it once, and I'm doing everything I can to not hit it again.
    San Antonio beat the worst team in the league 2 out of their 3 games. Those aren't much for wins in my opinion if you ask me. But I took Phoenix, long way from over though. But like I always say "If it seems to good too be true it usually is"

BravesandMagic
    BravesandMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I have san antonio at +7 I need this!

BravesandMagic

I also took Indiana Fever -2 2nd half

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

RAS and WNBA LOL

SexyMit

Well I should have stayed off SBR, I posted and there is the Phoenix Mercury that we all know and love.

BravesandMagic

wow fever suck lol

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by BravesandMagic View Post
    wow fever suck lol
    Indiana goes for the league's lowest team-score ever on the night I bet them... *grumble*
    Indiana's 3-pt shots after 3q: 0-12
    2-pt Field-goals: 12-44.

I really do better when I don't watch the stat-ticker on these high-school games.

BravesandMagic

I feel bad for you! San Antonio came back! yeahhh!

Edward-RAS
    Edward-RAS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2869

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    RAS and WNBA LOL
    HoopsEdge has been the most influential handicapper/service in the WNBA market over the past 3 years, with lifetime win rates of 56.03% on full game plays, beating the closing line by +1.48 points per pick, and 59.01% on second halves.
    Wish I knew what was funny about that?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Edward-RAS

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    whats you record for the year

WNBA and Arena
    WNBA 10-6 YTD

Arena, not many posts, lines too volatile early in year, but 6-1 YTD.

donjuan

HoopsEdge has been the most influential handicapper/service in the WNBA market over the past 3 years, with lifetime win rates of 56.03% on full game plays, beating the closing line by +1.48 points per pick, and 59.01% on second halves.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/40...ervice-782839/

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/55...rtiser-795755/

Cute that you're trying the same shit here too.

Justin7

Criticisms aside, RAS is money on smaller markets, which include WNBA and NCAAF. The problem with RAS isn't their win-rate; it's your ability to keep outs where you bet their plays.

donjuan

Criticisms aside, RAS is money on smaller markets, which include WNBA and NCAAF. The problem with RAS isn't their win-rate; it's your ability to keep outs where you bet their plays.
    How about front running their clients and saying they only have a duty to give their clients a modicum of +EV (making their stated records worthless)?

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

great call. tailed this.

Justin7

How about front running their clients and saying they only have a duty to give their clients a modicum of +EV (making their stated records worthless)?
    I don't know if they front-run.

I assume their stated records are against the market price when they release. If there was a real leak, the market price would be worse for their releases.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate absolutely ho ball, but i make money on it every year. i really should just go to bed and wake up and look at the scores. much less indigestion. glad we cashed this ticket Justin.

Edward-RAS

You can believe what you want, but that entire thread and the claims you are asserting here are misleading, biased, and in no way representative of the service.

All of our plays are not only graded against WA lines with full transparency but by a stricter standard than anyone else in the industry.

Edward-RAS

I assume their stated records are against the market price when they release. If there was a real leak, the market price would be worse for their releases.
    They absolutely are.

We had a leak in the security of our plays for a 6 week period in 2008. It did not have any impact on recordkeeping and nothing like it has happened again.

donjuan

I don't know if they front-run.

Read the links I posted. Edward is a scumbag, albeit slightly less scummy than most of his industry peers.

donjuan

You can believe what you want, but that entire thread and the claims you are asserting here are misleading, biased, and in no way representative of the service.

All of our plays are not only graded against WA lines with full transparency but by a stricter standard than anyone else in the industry.
    What's misleading? Was someone else posting for you over there (perhaps a known criminal)?

SexyMit

You haven't won any units over the last 2 years betting the Wnba. You had 1 good year, give us a break. Since your so good why did you back out of doing Wnba this year? Cause you weren't featured in the Bloomberg Article? I can't figure it out, your 1 good year is long gone and done. You haven't even come close to duplicating your LUCKY 1st year doing WNBA. All you do is market your overall record, that's great except it averages out from your 1st good year.

Edward-RAS

Read the links I posted. Edward is a scumbag, albeit slightly less scummy than most of his industry peers.
    To make such a statement, it is clear you do not know me, or have any idea how the service is run.

We're releasing free WNBA plays on Twitter that are beating the closing line by an average of 1.5 points a game, and you're criticizing it.

Edward-RAS

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    You haven't won any units over the last 2 years betting the Wnba. You had 1 good year, give us a break. Since your so good why did you back out of doing Wnba this year? Cause you weren't featured in the Bloomberg Article? I can't figure it out, your 1 good year is long gone and done. You haven't even come close to duplicating your LUCKY 1st year doing WNBA. All you do is market your overall record, that's great except it averages out from your 1st good year.
    A lot of people (including the market as a whole) disagree with your opinion.

Edward-RAS

What's misleading? Was someone else posting for you over there (perhaps a known criminal)?
    You've obviously been misled, so I think it is safe to say the thread is misleading.

Justin7

To make such a statement, it is clear you do not know me, or have any idea how the service is run.

We're releasing free WNBA plays on Twitter that are beating the closing line by an average of 1.5 points a game, and you're criticizing it.
    Edward,

To be fair, RAS is a WNBA giant. When you move a smaller market without much opposition, I am not sure the average line movement is as meaningful. I have seen a lot of weird things in WNBA, and its lines are nowhere near as efficient as other sports with similar limits.

SexyMit stated that your 2008 rate was good, and RAS has done worse since then. What is RAS's record/ROR/Line movement average for 2009-2011?

donjuan

A lot of people (including the market as a whole) disagree with your opinion.

It's cute that you're still using this line after getting absolutely destroyed in the 2p2 thread for doing the same thing. When will you stop being so disingenuous that touts can have a massive impact on small markets like WNBA and thus beating the closing line is essentially meaningless?

And you're right, I don't know you personally. However I have observed your actions and your posts on multiple forums and based on those you are, indeed, a scumbag.

First 1234 Last