Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Lebron James said, tomorrow they will wake up to their pathetic lives once again.

But tonight we dance...

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

LeBronze. Spotlight is on Dirk!!

Mac4Lyfe

LeBRON JAMES: I can only prepare myself each year. In the summertime I'll put a lot of hard work into my individual game, try to bring my individual game to a team, and I work hard every day as an individual to go out there and perform at a high level for my teammates and for myself. I got close. I Won two more games than I did in '07, and hopefully next time I get here I'll win two more games than I did in '11.

^ What a dick...

Mac4Lyfe

Asked if it bothered him that so many people were happy to see him fail, James somehow managed to achieve his low point in a year that began with his previous lowest of lows, "The Decision."

"Absolutely not," James said. "Because at the end of the day, all the people that were rooting for me to fail, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that."

branrave
    branrave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont like LeBron either, but you are way too obsessed with him. Leave the queen alone.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

so he saying basketball is not that important. hes right. the nba will fold within 5 years.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

his number 1 fan disappeared too, i think he is looking for a new username

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

SMFH Mavs bandwagonners . Bulls Lakers and Celtics losers. HEAT - Easter conference champs 2011

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    SMFH Mavs bandwagonners . Bulls Lakers and Celtics losers. HEAT - Easter conference champs 2011
    Yet that is still considered a failure....

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Yet that is still considered a failure....
    I remember at the start of the season the expectations were very low and was high only to the HEAT players

wikkidinsane

The media says "it's a failure" because thats what Lebron haters want to see and espn will continue to follow the story and vilify lebron even more throughout the summer. Why? Because it gives them more views.

IdHitThat
    IdHitThat's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Queen

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by branrave View Post
    I dont like LeBron either, but you are way too obsessed with him. Leave the queen alone.
    .. And I love the Queen comment..

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Everyone is obsessed with him now
    Its Lebron everywhere I f'n look these days

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    LeBRON JAMES: I can only prepare myself each year. In the summertime I'll put a lot of hard work into my individual game, try to bring my individual game to a team, and I work hard every day as an individual to go out there and perform at a high level for my teammates and for myself. I got close. I Won two more games than I did in '07, and hopefully next time I get here I'll win two more games than I did in '11.

^ What a dick...

The biggest piece of shit in sports PERIOD.

Bradyd

^ What a dick...
    You can go to many of the player's comments, and you will see I,I,I.. Dirk had a few moments as well.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Asked if it bothered him that so many people were happy to see him fail, James somehow managed to achieve his low point in a year that began with his previous lowest of lows, "The Decision."

"Absolutely not," James said. "Because at the end of the day, all the people that were rooting for me to fail, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that."

And this is coming from moron who's alcoholic mama and GF are both skanky VD WHORES

What a dingbat

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    so he saying basketball is not that important. hes right. the nba will fold within 5 years.
    great comment. i think that the upcoming NBA lock-out may well be my favorite lock-out of all-time.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I remember at the start of the season the expectations were very low and was high only to the HEAT players
    Weren't the either Vegas favs or a close second to the Lakers ?

I think the real winners here are the poor children in 3rd world countries who are sleeping a lil warmer tonight in their "Miami Heat 2011 NBA Champs" T-Shirts and apparel.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    You can go to many of the player's comments, and you will see I,I,I.. Dirk had a few moments as well.
    He was sitting right next to Dwayne Wade.

Find me another player in any sport who came up with so many I's and me's in one paragraph. Find me one...

Mac4Lyfe

Vindication, trash-talking, conspiracy theory, obsessions... I'm on a dam gambling forum. What else do you want me to talk about... Martha Stewart? 99% of the people here are compulsive-obsessive. The other 1% is in denial...

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

The media says "it's a failure" because thats what Lebron haters want to see and espn will continue to follow the story and vilify lebron even more throughout the summer. Why? Because it gives them more views.
    I agree, it's obviously not a failure within the realms of what they realistically achieved. First year together, to make it to the Finals is an accomplishment, but when you have a bunch of clueless dick riders like yourself claiming they're going to win it all, then it becomes a failure. If I told you I could flap my arms and fly to the moon and only made it 20 feet, it would be a failure, despite my remarkable ability to fly 20 feet.

Bradyd

He was sitting right next to Dwayne Wade.

Find me another player in any sport who came up with so many I's and me's in one paragraph. Find me one...

Find me one player in any sport where reporters ask him/her as many direct questions about themselves as they did Lebron, and that's the player with as many I's and me's.... But as I said previously, there were many I,I,I's to go around...

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

it is a failure nothing less than the championship is a failure (in lebron case)