4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i Guarantee the MIAMI heat win game 5...

miami unbeaten in the playoffs thus far coming off a loss...

lebron hasnt had 2 bad games in a row...

but forget those meaningless stats... miami is the better team and will NOT fall behind in the series. if you doubt it, you know NOTHING about the nba.

its simple as that.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    lebron hasnt had 2 bad games in a row...
    Game 3 and game 4?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

miami is the better team and will NOT fall behind in the series. if you doubt it, you know NOTHING about the nba.

its simple as that.
    Im so sick of these Guarantees and people saying "if you doubt it, you know NOTHING about the nba."
    Ever big game there are people guaranteeing both sides, those who win claim they are a genius, those who lose disappear for a day or so and move on. I agree that Miami is the more talented team, but there is more to it then that. How will the refs call the game ? Which Lebron will show up ? Which Dirk will show up.

If Miami loses ... does that mean you know nothing about basketball ?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Game 3 and game 4?

17 points 9 assists 3 rebounds 2 steals is not a bad game...

he did not show up in game 4 for a reason... that reason will be sorted out before tonight.

if you doubt it nobody is stopping you from doing what you want with your bankroll .. but 4 AND S hits guarantees .

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

If Miami loses ... does that mean you know nothing about basketball ?

yes

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

yes
    .... That takes balls...

DANO74
    DANO74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

Heat will win the next 2 games

SpreadSniper

if you doubt it nobody is stopping you from doing what you want with your bankroll .. but 4 AND S hits guarantees .
    Indeed, I will be on DAL tonight....

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

On Dallas as well BOL to us sniper

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

ok joe namath

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

what about your ghost 0 to 60 quickly does your ghost account also guarantee a heat win?

SportsPedagogy

Miami is being pounded by the public right now

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

coming from someone still touting vince young in their signature thing....interesting

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

I'm on MIA as well

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes
    Meaning if Miami loses you will leave the forum forever because you have nothing to offer to a basketball discussion considering you admittedly know nothing about the NBA?

If you lose you will be IP banned. I am working it out with a moderator right now.

People like you will regret these threads soon. You might be the first to.

Come tomorrow if the Heat lose you will be IP banned forever.

Maybe people will think before they post these idiotic threads.

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

If Miami is leading after the fourth quarter, I like their chances.

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

IP banned ?? lol ouch ..

well dude is as good as gone
    `cuz MIA = dead $$$ (watch)

bigp69
    bigp69's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm on MIA to GL

nnhenry
    nnhenry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

good luck on the play

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    Meaning if Miami loses you will leave the forum forever because you have nothing to offer to a basketball discussion considering you admittedly know nothing about the NBA?

If you lose you will be IP banned. I am working it out with a moderator right now.

People like you will regret these threads soon. You might be the first to.

Come tomorrow if the Heat lose you will be IP banned forever.

Maybe people will think before they post these idiotic threads.

wow you sound like a SERIOUS degenerate! not to mention my unborn crack baby son would even spell a username correctly.

first of all, i have contributed more winners to this forum over a span of 2 years then you will in in the next 10. go look up my post / thread history. at least 70-80% of the threads stating a team will win have hit. the only time this year i lost was when i picked the eagles to beat the packers in the wild card round, however i have never lost a "guarantee".

also, you are talking to a former winner of nfl "PRO POOLS" ...which takes some doing... i would tell you how much i won but that would make a jealous troll like you pee his pants.

im just here for fun , (like you? ) , and i do not work for any1 nor do i advertise anything nor do i care for 'betpoints' . i just love sports and thats why i enjoy this forum. and occasionaly drop a grand here or there when i feel the opportunity is right.

why would anybody ban me from this forum cause some douchebag like you has a problem with a thread i made? get a life man seriously, dont go home and beat ur wife cause you're losing all your familys hard earned money. just learn to cap, or take things easy for a while.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    coming from someone still touting vince young in their signature thing....interesting

hey what was the score in that super bowl game where san fran smacked you guys up back in 90 something...

like 77-3?

man it must be hard being a chargers fan. every year you struggle to win the easiest division in football and then get slapped up in the playoffs.

vince young was not the problem in tennessee. of course, you, along with 95 % of the people who follow the media instead of thinking for yourself or examining the situation, would think so. even if on monday night football the teams own star players are wearing 'VY' towels in protest of vince leaving the team...

but nope... the problem must have been vy. you're a clown bro. supercharge your way back to clown college after you lose your money tonight.

SportsPedagogy

wow you sound like a SERIOUS degenerate! not to mention my unborn crack baby son would even spell a username correctly.

first of all, i have contributed more winners to this forum over a span of 2 years then you will in in the next 10. go look up my post / thread history. at least 70-80% of the threads stating a team will win have hit. the only time this year i lost was when i picked the eagles to beat the packers in the wild card round, however i have never lost a "guarantee".

also, you are talking to a former winner of nfl "PRO POOLS" ...which takes some doing... i would tell you how much i won but that would make a jealous troll like you pee his pants.

im just here for fun , (like you? ) , and i do not work for any1 nor do i advertise anything nor do i care for 'betpoints' . i just love sports and thats why i enjoy this forum. and occasionaly drop a grand here or there when i feel the opportunity is right.

why would anybody ban me from this forum cause some douchebag like you has a problem with a thread i made? get a life man seriously, dont go home and beat ur wife cause you're losing all your familys hard earned money. just learn to cap, or take things easy for a while.

hey what was the score in that super bowl game where san fran smacked you guys up back in 90 something...

like 77-3?

man it must be hard being a chargers fan. every year you struggle to win the easiest division in football and then get slapped up in the playoffs.

vince young was not the problem in tennessee. of course, you, along with 95 % of the people who follow the media instead of thinking for yourself or examining the situation, would think so. even if on monday night football the teams own star players are wearing 'VY' towels in protest of vince leaving the team...

but nope... the problem must have been vy. you're a clown bro. supercharge your way back to clown college after you lose your money tonight.
    You really took the high road after that first statement. A true degenerate believes in locks and guarantees. Personally, i think the Miami Heat could handle this series easily if they played together. Their half court offense has been sup par, the reason they get such big leads are because of their athletic ability. Dallas turns the ball over way to much, it leads to fast break points for the Heat. They also score on horrible possessions where they will get no ball movement and then put up a highly contested shot as time expires. To their credit, they have been making those, but its not something to count on. I think this game can go either way, with the line so tight, if you have a strong feeling about one team, then the opportunity is there.

As for your anti chargers/Pro Vince Young rant .... You cant really bash a team for doing poorly in the playoffs when your own team fails to make it there. As for Vince Young. That kid has alot of demons. He needs help. My fiancee is a Titans fan, so i have been forced to watch all the games. Dont let his W-L record fool you, he has done nothing great, thats a team with a decent defense, that lived and died with its rushing game. An upgrade at QB would do alot for this team.
    Points Awarded:

politicin gave SportsPedagogy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    You really took the high road after that first statement. A true degenerate believes in locks and guarantees. Personally, i think the Miami Heat could handle this series easily if they played together. Their half court offense has been sup par, the reason they get such big leads are because of their athletic ability. Dallas turns the ball over way to much, it leads to fast break points for the Heat. They also score on horrible possessions where they will get no ball movement and then put up a highly contested shot as time expires. To their credit, they have been making those, but its not something to count on. I think this game can go either way, with the line so tight, if you have a strong feeling about one team, then the opportunity is there.

As for your anti chargers/Pro Vince Young rant .... You cant really bash a team for doing poorly in the playoffs when your own team fails to make it there. As for Vince Young. That kid has alot of demons. He needs help. My fiancee is a Titans fan, so i have been forced to watch all the games. Dont let his W-L record fool you, he has done nothing great, thats a team with a decent defense, that lived and died with its rushing game. An upgrade at QB would do alot for this team.

i agree with your first statement. the heat can play better if they played together. that being said, the problem is leadership & coaching. the coaching staff is just as confused as to who the leader of this team is as are bron bron and wade themselves. deep down inside, they both want to be the star. however, what they aren't understanding is that being the 'star' doesnt necessarily mean you should be the 'go to guy' as well.

down 3 points with only a few ticks on the clock, the ball shouldve gone to lebrons hands. of lebron, wade, and mike miller (3 best candidates to take the shot) , lebron has the best 3 point pcntg in the playoffs at 38% followed by wade at a poor 27% and mike miller at an appaling 25%.

lebron is not only the better three ball shooter, he is a much better option to drive and get fouled late in a ball game, as evident by his single handed massacres while driving cleveland deep into the playoffs, muiltiple times.

if lebron james is given the reigns (by the coaching staff) and told to carry this team, miami would be up 3-1 right now at the very least. look what happened vs chicago-- the second lebron became the 'go to guy' miami never looked back.

miami has had two flaws in the playoffs so far -- #1 -- starting mike bibby over chalmers and #2-- using lebron as a second option in 4th quarters

they fixed #1 (FINALLY) and now the coaching staff needs to earn their paycheque and figure out that lebron is the man who needs to control the flow of the game in teh 4th quarter by driving to the basket. there should be NO OTHER PLAY other than set screens and picks to allow lebron to penetrate. doing this will guarantee there are no 5 minute durations of play where miami goes scoreless.

wade is trying too hard to be the hero and the coaching staff has dropped the ball with their 4th quarter strategy. this is THE ONE AND ONLY REASON why miami is choking in the 4th quarter.

as for the titans... while i do feel bad that you are forced to watch some of their games (God damn jeff fisher's offense).. I disagree with your analysis.

how did the rushing attack all of a sudden go missing, every single time vince young was not in action? also, what recievers did vince young have to work with over the course of the last few years, prior to kenny britt? what coaching staff did he have to support him and open up the playbook? you say you watch their games--- well then why is there a totally different approach by fisher when kerry is in (many more pass attempts) than vince young , despite vince young having a higher quarterback rating and higher accuracy, as well as better TD-INT ratio?

you say dont be fooled by vince young's win-loss numbers? then what exactly is happening out there? was vince magically winning by fluke and kerry coincidentally losing with the same personnel?

have you ever played sports on a competitive level? if you have, you will know that the pressure to perform becomes enormous when you dont have a coaching staff that is willing to support you when you have a bad day. the pro-kerry (america loves drunken veteran white guys as their adventurist old timer posterboys) media absolutely hammered vince after ANY bad game yet when kerry has 6 of them in a row nobody cares.

im sorry but im a die hard tennessee fan and was NEVER a vy fan until he earned it from me. and i can tell you, that TRUE nfl followers and not just slaves of media bias KNOW that vince young did a good job here and definitely has talent to succeed at this level, if given a coaching staff that actually WANTS him to succeed. he was set up to fail and i dont buy any of the typical 'black man that can jump shoot and steal but cant do anyhthing else' racist attitude. follow the talent, not the media or racial bias.

chargers4222

this kid is gonna be so embarrassed....

chargers4222

loser. fall back.

BallHog
    BallHog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Get this Shit Outta Here!

SpreadSniper

Boom-POW!...

u know yer dick... bout it

SportsPedagogy

Kerry Collins is not a bonifide starting QB in this league, Young out performed him. Still has as many INT's as he does TD's. I dont buy the bad receivers bit either. He had randy moss ... (Thats a joke). Receivers cant become great unless their QB's help them. Alot of Recivers came from no where with the help of good QBs. Miles Austin, Mike Wallace, Marques Colston, Reggie Wayne. On a scale from 1-100 where Peyton Manning is a 98, Alex Smith is a 64, Josh Freeman is an 80 ... Vince Young is a 71. You say the coaches are in his head, well Bill Parcells refused to even say Terrell Owens name and T.O. still played great in Dallas. I am an athlete actually. Iv won an MMA title in a local colorado circuit and served on the Ft. Carson Combatives team. The coach always brought in New heavyweights to challenge me for my spot, I stepped up and out performed them. Its a business. You always do to the best of your abilities. In most cases, haters motivate me. I wish VY the best of luck, but he has to get his head right and start accepting criticism.

As for Lebron, hes the most overrated and underrated guy in the league. People who hate him, underrate him, people who love him, overrate him. Lebron s great when things are going his way, but he cant take it when things are against him. Hes to emotional. Thats why he walked off the court vs the Magic. I feel that with better coaching, like Phil Jackson, the Heat would win this series easily. Its not just the coaches fault tho, the players need to step up and work on playing as a team or they are in for the worst off season of their lives.

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

wah wah wah

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    this kid is gonna be so embarrassed....
    6 months of staying away from SBR...

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet your house next time...

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Damn, I always stumble on to these "guarantee lock" threads too late.

While I don't believe in systems, fading people who use the words "guarantee" or "lock" is definitely a strong winner long term.

If you ever see the words "bet the house", "lock", "can't lose", "Vegas giving away free money", "break your bookie", "guaranteed", just blindly fade the selection offered.

Its as simple as that.

4th and Stupid, sometimes the name just fits.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    6 months of staying away from SBR...
    yes but he will just post with his ghost account that is called 0 to 60 quickly. dont bet anything on what politicin says he is a thief and can not be trusted. no mod was working with him on a ip ban you can bet that.

chargers4222

what a class d square useless absolutely uninformed and unimportant loser

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    yes but he will just post with his ghost account that is called 0 to 60 quickly. dont bet anything on what politicin says he is a thief and can not be trusted. no mod was working with him on a ip ban you can bet that.
    what?