I don't care who you like, I enjoyed these tweets:

Well LeBron wasn't good on offense or defense. He'll probably remind a reporter about his work on special teams.

4th qtr of Game 4: Jason Terry: 8 pts and didn't turn the ball over. Wade, James & Bosh: 9 pts with 5 turnovers combined.

johnhollinger John Hollinger
OK Miami, this hero-ball offense thing that didn't work either of the last two games ... it's not working.

These are great games, the best Finals I can recall in many years. I remember a number of years ago when Jordan had a fever in a Finals game. It was a huge story on how the great MJ played well with a fever. Well, will the German get the same accolades for being ill in a huge Finals game?

Wade played great. Dallas played better as a team. Don't have a clue why Lebron only took 11 shots and had 0 points in the fourth quarter. Maybe the Lebron fans can enlighten me. Marion played very well with 7 for 12 shooting for 16 points. I thought Lebron was on Marion the whole game but I am not sure.

I need to watch the post game interviews. Looking forward to hearing Brian Cardinal's take.