WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA plays for Oct 28

NBA is back!!! Hope we all make this a great year, those of you who know me I'm more of a college basketball betting guy with ML parlays and teasers, but a tomorrow I'm rolling on a few plays. First one is Cavs +7. The Cavs have added scoring with Mo Williams bringing 17.0 pts 3.4 boards and 6.3 assists a game to the team. He shot 48% from the field and 38% on 3's last year, while the Celtics lost James Posey. You may think the 7.4 pts and 4.4 aren't much, but the leadership and clutch shooting will be missed. He shot 38% on 3's and made over a 100 of them last year. Even with the big three, they needed Posey to close out games. Also remember how pissed Lebron was walking off that court after game 7. Boston will be getting their rings and putting up the banner, how do you feel the Cavs will feel about that happening in front of them?? The other game I'm on is Lakers -7, buying 1/2 pt. This being Oden's first game he will probably get in foul trouble. The Lakers have had all off season to get Gasol and Bynum working together, and now Gasol will be back in his natural position at power forward. Ariza is truely coming into his own and will help the Lakers on the defensive end tremendously, and with Bynum back, the Blazers will be hurting big time if Oden can't stay out of foul trouble. Also, Odom coming off the bench for the Lakers will cause matchup problems, even if he makes those stupid bonehead fouls that would take him out of games early, it won't matter nearly as much this year, so he can be more aggressive on both ends of the court. I will also be making plays on two unders today.

Cavs +7 -115 2.3 units to win 2
    Lakers -7 -120 1.2 units to win 1
    Mil/Chi under 196 -130 1.3 units to win 1

5 pt teaser -130 2.6 units to win 2
    Cavs +12
    Lakers -2.5

5 pt teaser -130 1.3 units to win 1
    Mil/Chi under 200
    Por/Lal under 200.5

GL everyone!!!
    Last edited by WestsidePete; 10-28-08 at 12:41 PM.

WestsidePete

adding:

Mil/Chi under 102 second half 1 unit

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

westside pete,
    I hit my first quarter underdog play with the cleveland cavs +2. I am hoping to go 2-0 with the lakers tonite.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    westside pete,
    I hit my first quarter underdog play with the cleveland cavs +2. I am hoping to go 2-0 with the lakers tonite.
    Very nice tab

WestsidePete

Cashed my Cavs and Laker plays...was off on the Bucks/Bulls total...ended up 3.4 units on the night

2-0 on sides
    1-1 on teasers
    0-1 on totals
    1-0 on second half total plays

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great way to start the season, Pete.