FEARtheSPEAR24
    FEARtheSPEAR24's Avatar Become A Pro!

To Everyone Stating the 2-3-2 Format BS...

I guess streaks weren't made to be broken? Guaranteeing that something will happen is absurd and if you think anything is guaranteed you probably shouldn't gamble on sports, IMO

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guarantee you Isiah Thomas will be the next GM of the Knicks.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It is worth noting that stat, but if any team can break that trend it is the Mavs team, which has already proven that they are capable of shaking things up. Either way Dallas is gonna have to close the series out on the road. Celtics almost did it last year and would have broken that trend. In fact they should have with the game seven. This series is far from over IMO.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    It is worth noting that stat, but if any team can break that trend it is the Mavs team, which has already proven that they are capable of shaking things up. Either way Dallas is gonna have to close the series out on the road. Celtics almost did it last year and would have broken that trend. In fact they should have with the game seven. This series is far from over IMO.

Forget the stat.....You are giving Dallas too much credit. The only thing this series has shown so far is that the Heat have a better chance of beating themselves than Dallas does...

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    Forget the stat.....You are giving Dallas too much credit. The only thing this series has shown so far is that the Heat have a better chance of beating themselves than Dallas does...

Ha, I like that! In a way it's true. But I still think Dallas has a fighting chance.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without stats and trends you will go broke.
    Yes this streak won't last forever but the better teams won game 3 so it's going 12-0.
    When a trend is so strong you either go with it or don't bet it.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

so you like the mavs?