skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

How to stop the heat

why doesn't anyone run the 2-3 zone to minimize points in the paint? Bulls did something similar in game 1 and dominated, then everyone started betting them and they took the dive.

any coach knows when u out manned and giving up layup after layup, 2-3 is ur best option

nba is rigged as hell fade the pub

lakers get swept by the mavs? they were making no effort to even compete in that series.

Ive cashed out $1500 fading the public since NFL season started, so its not like I took a bad beat I just really dislike Lebron.

Enlightened ppl realize the politicians and governments are corrupt, but not my favorite sports team. Yeah they just gonna leave the 380 billion $s in illegal wagers to chance.

Wake up people!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

turn on the a/c

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yeh its not cool to leave the a/c off anymore

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You realize the Mavs played zone for the majority of last night's game right?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's only evident that Miami will win the series. I have major cash on this series for the Mavs... and I feel like dying right now. You can pray... but the prayer won't be answered. Mavs must play THE BEST ever to beat Miami... while one of the big 3 must severely struggle to have any success. I honestly didn't think it was going to be this tough for the Mavs... but they are in big trouble from what I witnessed in Game 1.

ezzmoney
    ezzmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you watch the game?! Lebron was hitting threes Chalmers hit threes, miller hit a few, wade hit a few, and thats how u break up a zone.
    THey tried playign a zone, but if you start making threes the zone is busted

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by skers11 View Post
    why doesn't anyone run the 2-3 zone to minimize points in the paint? Bulls did something similar in game 1 and dominated, then everyone started betting them and they took the dive.

any coach knows when u out manned and giving up layup after layup, 2-3 is ur best option

nba is rigged as hell fade the pub

lakers get swept by the mavs? they were making no effort to even compete in that series.

Ive cashed out $1500 fading the public since NFL season started, so its not like I took a bad beat I just really dislike Lebron.

Enlightened ppl realize the politicians and governments are corrupt, but not my favorite sports team. Yeah they just gonna leave the 380 billion $s in illegal wagers to chance.

Wake up people!
    Vent much? Just focus on enjoying life rather than that other stuff you wrote.. Maybe if you keep cashing out you will be happier??

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

You have to first beat the refs...

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Make somebody else than James control the play, Wade was getting too much space on his mid range shots last night.get the ball in Dirks hands when it matters most and The perimter shooters will have to be on their game. Plus find a way for Barea to be as good as he can be,he was terrible last night.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

i'm sure if the top 2 defensive head coaches Doc Rivers and Tom Thibodeau only won 2 games total against the Heat in the playoffs then Jim Carrey doesn't have a chance against the Heat with the A/C on.... I mean Rick Carlisle..

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Whats even more killer about Miami is their rotations. They go small and still outplay the bigs, probably the only team I've seen do that ever. I can see ALOT of teams adjusting their teams to go smaller next season to see the Heat in the Finals again and again and again.

skers11

The mavs may have run zone, but i am specifically talking 2-3 zone

For most of the year, Miami's strategy is isolate, take it to the hole, and get a dunk layup or ft attempts. Game 1 they were hitting outside, but thats not typical.

Main point is, its all staged. I thought i would get some interesting responses posting this, but no one even wants to refute that.

skers11

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    turn on the a/c

lmfao!

skers11

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    Vent much? Just focus on enjoying life rather than that other stuff you wrote.. Maybe if you keep cashing out you will be happier??
    I'm not angry. Just trying to get the message out there. Real shit is bout to go down like the collapse of the American dollar, so I'm preparing for that instead of having a good time all the time.

i posted the wrong video heres the right one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lux7gGEiEuQ

skers11

heat took the dive 2nite! too many future bets on them since the season even started! mavs will win da ship, if u disagree put ur money where ur mouth is.. i gots da money to blow

skers11

PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IS RIGGED...BESIDES THE NHL...no one can even argue that.... no nfl or nba next year...why? cuz the american dollar gonna collapse, then the one world government,currency,religion gonna take effect