I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    With the rumors getting ready to start as soon as the Finals are over, what are your guys thoughts on where Dwight will be going? He's from Atlanta....does he go there? Everyone says that the Lakers are a lock...kinda what Shaq did. now here is what I think can happen...Chicago trades Boozer and a #2 player to get Howard assuming he signs the extension....imagine the Rose/Howard possibilities.
    Howard is a loser. Will always be a loser.

Should just get a head start on his future and join Iverson on whatever European team he's playing on.

The only way the Bulls would take him (or anything like him on) is if they could unload Noah and Boozer in the transaction. This way, they would unload two current stupid contracts for just one stupid future contract. Orlando wouldn't swing this themselves but would use a other parties if possible.

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I think he stays and they try and sign another big name player like CP3. Really can't see him leaving he has too much going on for him in Orlando.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

dallas will be a great option for howard....if he goes there...they will win 3-4 championships in the coming years.

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Miami.. He will take the less.. He will take the mid-level exception..
    Dwight is not a quitter

First 12