Deggs
    Deggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami will win 100%

Stop with this BS with the refs. Remember how Lakers won a couple of titles in the last decade. You are just mad because they are so good, and they are onlt 3.5 guys that play there, with no coach, no bench, no nothing. This is the biggest team in history, only 3 guys dominating the NBA. Dallas has a coach, has bench, has a lot of good players. And still they will be destroyed by 3 guys.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Deggs View Post
    Stop with this BS with the refs. Remember how Lakers won a couple of titles in the last decade. You are just mad because they are so good, and they are onlt 3.5 guys that play there, with no coach, no bench, no nothing. This is the biggest team in history, only 3 guys dominating the NBA. Dallas has a coach, has bench, has a lot of good players. And still they will be destroyed by 3 guys.
    do not underestimate udonis haslem. He will be huge this series.

Deggs

Oh yea, Miami was 1-6 in the regular season with Bulls and Celtics. In the playoff they were 8-2.

Deggs

Yeah, Haslem is a boost for us.
    These guys must know nothing about basketball. They complaining about the tons of FT's we have. That is because Bron and Wade SEARCH for contact, they search for fouls, they don't avoid them like the mighty MVP Rose does. Tell me 2 players, decent players, from the Mavs that are capable of driving to the rim and get FT's. Yeah, they sometimes act that they were fouled, but who doesn't?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

I am not mad nor do I give a shit who wins the title. I do however care game by which team will cash my tickets, that is about it. Gl!

Pherst
    Pherst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Well with all the talk of the game's being fixed, how can you not like Miami...?

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i am not big on 100% guarantee, anything can happen, thats why they play the game. i will be rooting for miami heat for sure

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

sup bangwagoners, i can only dream mavs take them down, but its a long shot for sure

Deggs

LOL bandwagoners. Take Kobe out LA (and players like Magic, Kareem out of LA's history), Staples empty, take Rose out Chicago, again empty. every big team has only bandwagoners. Know why? Because they like how they play and they like some players from the roster. For example, one that don't live in Chicago and cheer for them IS a bandwagoner. Cheer for you own team, don't search one in another state. The only teams without bandwagoners are the small teams. Those fans like the team how it is, even if it's a POS team. So, again, start thinking before you open your mouth or type something, because you will only look dumber. Tell me how many fans outside ohio the Cavaliers had before James era? And how many were fans during James era? AND how many STILL are fans of the Cavs post James era.

Yeah, a lot of stupid kids that only like to talk. Think before you talk.
    Almost everyone is "bandwagoner". If Jordan would've played for the Timberwolves for example and led them to 6 titles, can you imagine how manny fans the lowly Wolves would've had?
    Last edited by Deggs; 05-28-11 at 11:47 AM.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Bandwagon

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2531

Miami will WIN the Finals...Championship was bought before season started...CASH THE HEAT!

oklahomaoutlaw
    BOOMER SOONER!
    oklahomaoutlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

GO HEAT GO !

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I can't help it but I always have to ask when someone is 100% sure but how big will you or did you go on this bet? I'm just wondering if your confidence is 100% too. LOL!

Deggs

i didn't bet on the series because the odds are crap. i will go on miami ATS in every game in this series.

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Heat take the series in 5 games.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Im on Dallas ALL THE WAYYYYYyy

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets go heaaaaaaatttt! Lets go heaaaaaaatttt! Lets go heaaaaaaatttt! Lets go heaaaaaaatttt! Lets go heaaaaaaatttt! Lets go heaaaaaaatttt!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

gotta agree to this.. miami in 6...

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i have to agree myself. miami will prob win in 5 no more than 6 games in this series!

IceSlipper
    IceSlipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

i didn't bet on the series because the odds are crap. i will go on miami ATS in every game in this series.
    lolwat? you say the odds are crap, after saying miami are a 100% lock to win?

if miami is a 100% lock to win, logic tells me that anything above 1.00 to win the series are wonderful odds for you?..

Then again, you dont seem like one whos strength lies in the logic department..

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

i had season tickets when the team started in miami 1988.. had season tickets till 94...

i hope i am not on the bandwagon

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I can't see the Mavs beating Miami in 7. Even with the way Dirk has been playing. Miami in 6

Texas_Actuarial
    Texas_Actuarial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

I think the first team to score more points than the other team in 4 games is going to win this series. I've got 10 units on the Heat to win the series at -175, and 4 units on the Mavs to win the series at +160.

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami will win the series easily ,i think too....

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

If anything more people are on The Mavs dick because they hate the heat so much they will stoop to such gay levels

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny how everyone is riding Miami's dick when 3 months ago everybody was saying that they will be lucky to pass the first round of playoffs

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

HEAT will take the title in games 7

Deggs

Quote Originally Posted by IceSlipper View Post
    lolwat? you say the odds are crap, after saying miami are a 100% lock to win?

if miami is a 100% lock to win, logic tells me that anything above 1.00 to win the series are wonderful odds for you?..

Then again, you dont seem like one whos strength lies in the logic department..
    LMFAO at your logic. if i take Miami ATS ON ALL GAMES don't you think is more proftable than to take them for the series. LOL you have spoken like a true amateur.

IceSlipper
    IceSlipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

LMFAO at your logic. if i take Miami ATS ON ALL GAMES don't you think is more proftable than to take them for the series. LOL you have spoken like a true amateur.
    You said the odds are crap. You said Miami is a 100% lock to win the series. Odds are greater than 1.00.
    Regardless of how you spin it, that is a logic fail..

Sure you can go Heat ATS every game for a more profitable outcome, but that doesnt change the fact that if something is in fact a 100% lock, the odds are always going to be favorable (i.e. not crap)..

jamoc023
    jamoc023's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat Wont Beat Dallas who is scoring most 3s for Miami Le Bron ?? now look at Dallas KIDD and Stejakovic dropping 3s not to mention Jj Barrea and then theres Terry in my opinion if you got consistent 3 point shooters and How about Dirk Nowitzki we all know what hes capable of 15 pts down with 5 mins an some to play against OKC he practically won them the game!!

So actions speak louder than words well see after game 1 if these so called Heat fans believe in their team!!

RonMexico
    RonMexico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

gonna be a good series regardless

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Miami in 4.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude the refs won't let the Mavs have a chance...it's worth betting your life on...Lakers/Kings 02. Mavs/Heat 06. Mavs/Heat 11. I honestly think the Mavs should be the favorite (without referees being biased), but with the refs, it's about 95/5% that the Heat win it

asjulian
    asjulian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

the refs are going to do their best possible. its hard to call a basketball playoff game, why does everybody think its easy?

GGRIF82
    GGRIF82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

12 Last