goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Bulls will win.. But these Refs are a JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!

Since when does the road team get to the line 2 x's as much as the home team in 3 fuking games

Refs single handedly kept Mimai in the game

10 points for Miami from the free throw line in the first 4 mins of the 4th quarter

Bulls have a bigger , stronger frontcourt and get punished ?

FUKING JOKE !!!!!!!!

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

The amazing thing is the refs are giving the Heat every opportunity to make baskets but they just aren't falling tonight. This game would be 3pts otherwise.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

David Stearn wants Lebron to win his 1st championship

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Another terrible call

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Your gonna tell me Rose doesn't get just as much or more contact when he drives to the basket as that bs call Wade just got?

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Here we go

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

this series is definitely rigged... every Heat run starts from FT.. if Bulls hold on, you HAVE TO pound the Heat game 6, not because I like them to win, but because THEY WILL.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I feel overtime coming....hold onto our unders Jesus

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

What a joke. Refs straight ****** Chicago.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

slaughtering of the Bulls...

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Horrible reffing

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

mia wouldve won the series either way why but would they rig it for mia when the series can go at least 1 game longer

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish the media or someone would call the fix out already and make it public like that. I bet that Mark cuban will make a fuss and say it to the media the second that he sees anything looking like a fix.

anticsd
    anticsd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I wish the media or someone would call the fix out already and make it public like that. I bet that Mark cuban will make a fuss and say it to the media the second that he sees anything looking like a fix.
    He wants his team to get a ring after what happened in 06.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

NBA officiating always the worst in any sport.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

No... This game changed when Boozer hit Lebron with the flagrant across the face. It re-energized the entire Heat team that was down ~13. Never add insult to injury or you'll pay for it...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    No... This game changed when Boozer hit Lebron with the flagrant across the face. It re-energized the entire Heat team that was down ~13. Never add insult to injury or you'll pay for it...
    Also when the fans were yelling "You Suck" when Lebron was at the free throw line. The Bulls team and fans fueled that comeback.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

twelvejewelz

Something i found on another site but i totally agree with it. There is to much money to be made if miami wins everything and the games are fixed 100%.

The Heat will not lose against the Mavericks.

When you have Charles Barkley getting phone calls from Nike, and Nike is asking Charles Barkley "why do you keep putting down Lebron? Go easy on Lebron" then you know there is something deeper than basketball going on here. Nike wants to protect their investment. Lebron has more endorsements than any player in the entire NBA.

Nike is going to make over 4 billion dollars if Lebron James and the Heat win the finals against the Mavericks. You really think that a corporation like Nike is going to allow the Dallas Mavericks to get in the way of making 4 billion dollars? Do you think these companies give a crap about the authenticity and fairness of the game? There's BILLIONS of dollars at stake here.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...48484/29422110

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...ion-boost.html

http://empowerednews.net/lebron-jame...it-all/188480/

James has endorsement contracts with Nike, Sprite (owned by Coca Cola), McDonald's, Glacéau, Bubblicious, Upper Deck, and State Farm. You have major corporations foaming at the lips for Lebron to win a championship. You're telling me there's not a single crooked person in any of these companies that will try to sway a championship?

Dwyane Wade is also part of the Nike Family and poses as a superspy in commercials for the Jordan Brand this season. In addition, he has endorsements with Gatorade, Lincoln, Staples, Sean John, Pepperidge Farm and T-Mobile. Source: http://www.octagonfirstcall.com/cele...0-2011-season/

I hate saying that the referees will win games for teams. But when you have this many corporations involved and you have billions and billions and billions of potential dollars that could be made from Lebron winning, I would not be surprised if some referees are paid off.

The NBA Championship has been bought and sold by Lebron James' endorsement companies. Expect the referees to call a billion fouls on the Mavericks.
    ----------------

Is the Marketing director of Nike a good source for you? Cause it was a quote from him. Also if Bloomberg and Forbes are not good enough sources for you, then I don't know what is.

Nike is going to make 4 billion internationally if Lebron wins a championship.

Here's a quote from one of the articles:

"LeBron James is already generating millions of dollars for Nike Inc. and as his stature grows, so does the money for the sports endorser.

According to a former marketing director for Nike, Terry Rhoads, the 26-year old LeBron James will add as much as $4 billion in revenue from China alone if he finally wins an NBA championship with his new team the Miami Heat.

“LeBron is white-hot with the Chinese basketball-loving youth, but his popularity and influence outside of that circle is limited,” Rhoads told Bloomberg, who now heads Zou Marketing. “One reason is the lack of titles.”

That may not be a problem for much longer. The Heat are heavy title favorites this season and only three wins away from an NBA Finals berth. Then it will just be four more wins until LeBron James adds “NBA champion” to his resume which includes two Most Valuable Player awards and an Olympic gold medal.

James needs to win multiple titles in order to transcend his sport just like what Michael Jordan did when he won six titles with the Chicago Bulls in the 1990s. If he is able to pull it off, then his endorsements, including that of Nike, will even be gargantuan than what it is now."

Nike, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and a handful of other companies are currently paying LeBron James approximately $30 million annually to promote their products and services.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and SportsPedagogy

twelvejewelz

Fact is 4 billion dollars plus for a miami win. If dirk and the mavs win what do they get, nothing?? A few million in endorsements? The NBA is fixed and its clear the way the officiating was going the entire series and its a sad day in the NBA. This is probably my last season watching this wwe piece of sh!t , sh!t show pathetic debacle "sport" .When it comes down to it no one cares about dirk and he brings really minimal revenue or popularity to the NBA so keep that in mind.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

wow

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by postal warrior View Post
    Your gonna tell me Rose doesn't get just as much or more contact when he drives to the basket as that bs call Wade just got?
    Not even close.

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

Free throw disparity is quite telling, but we'll see what happens in the finals. I'm hoping it's not a replay of 2006 x2 since Lebron' there too.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Fact is 4 billion dollars plus for a miami win. If dirk and the mavs win what do they get, nothing?? A few million in endorsements? The NBA is fixed and its clear the way the officiating was going the entire series and its a sad day in the NBA. This is probably my last season watching this wwe piece of sh!t , sh!t show pathetic debacle "sport" .When it comes down to it no one cares about dirk and he brings really minimal revenue or popularity to the NBA so keep that in mind.
    Exactly... Which is why I've said that Stern could care less if this series goes 7 games. It doesn't matter if Miami sweeps Dallas in 4 or if it goes 7 but the main deal is for Miami to win period. The sooner the better for the NBA. Anybody watching this shit and thinks the calls have been fair has to have an agenda. If you listen to all the Bulls players and coach, they all made inferences towards the refs but wouldn't/couldn't come out and say anything. Stern has muzzled the league and have them towing the party line.

Pherst
    Pherst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Better load up on Miami then...

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

BOTH FOLLOWERS AND BASHERS PLZ READ

Instead of quoting 40 posts and responding to each individually:

Yes the bulls choked in the last 3 minutes. Yes the 18-3 run wasnt aided by the officialls

BUT ( !!!!!!! )

The refs kept the heat in the game the entire fuking game until they made their run

When the bulls built a 8-11 point lead the Heat got 10 straight points from the free throw line in the first 4 minutes of the fourth quarter

If the refs didnt keep miami in the game. the bulls would have extended the lead to 15-20 ponts and the heat would have packed it in and waited to end the series in game 6

Also... isnt the NBA famous for giving superstars preferential treat ment and calls AND being biased for the home teams ?

I would say if you took a random batch of 1,000 NBA games over the last 30 yrs the home team would have the free throw advantage in 90 + % of those games

THE HEAT HAD TWICE AS MANY FREE THROW ATTEMPTS THAN CHICAGO ..IN CHICAGO ( !!! ) IN 3 GAMES !!!

How is that possible when the bulls have a much bigger and talented frontline ?

Slashers ? Miami has lebron and Wade... bulls have the Rose and Deng

Its utter bullshit

Rose , Deng , Boozer and Noah with 5 fouls ?? At home ???!!!!

After the league saw the bulls front court dominate the Heat in Game 1 .. they constantly had the bulls Bigs in foul trouble from Game 2 on. They took the bulls biggest advantage over the heat and took it away. Every game 5 mins in Noah had 2 fouls.

Taj comes ina nd they give him 2 fouls in 2-3 mins

This happened in every game from Game 2 on and Tom Donoghy predicted this was gonna happen after GAME 1...and the son of a bitch was right.

ecliptics
    ecliptics's Avatar Become A Pro!

it sucks the NBA is like that.. i hope others realize everything goldengreek and twelvejewlez stated above. the NBA is pretty much the WWE

ecliptics
    ecliptics's Avatar Become A Pro!

soo ******* true.. i reposted everything you said above on covers i hope you dont mind. its amazing how many idiots disregard what we have to say. what are morals to 4 billion dollars? nodda

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Good find Twelve.... Im gonna give it to Mark Cubans brother to give to him, hopefully he speaks out if the series looks fixed
    Last edited by SportsPedagogy; 05-27-11 at 02:26 PM.