SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Brian Cubans Big Toe...

This is kinda interesting. I started following Brian Cuban on Twitter while i was in Iraq. I started talking to him thru Guy Metzger who was training him in kickboxing. I didnt know it at the time, but he is Mark Cubans brother. We mainly just talked about politics and MMA. He eventually added me on Facebook. Cool Story bro ? I get it. Anyways, he started mentioning that his Big Toe was going numb, and each time it did, the Mavs won their game in the playoffs. He started letting people know when it would get numb. It was numb for games 1, 3, 4, but not 2. Each game, before the Tip Off , he would let us know. He said it was like this for most of the playoffs. Its by no means something i would determine my bet off of, but it is interesting. Hows it feeling tonight ?

The big toe is fine tonight but the MAVS dont need it to close this out! Cheering loud from NYC! GO MAVS! Thunderdown! - Brian Cuban

Might be hope for you Thunder backers...

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty107 View Post
    F - OFF ! I even called Miss Cleo, she even confirmed it. Then again, i think she is Serge Ibakas mother....

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!