BravesFan
    BravesFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cheaters 3 Bulls 1

I cannot believe I am going to have to watch the heat in the finals! What a shame the NBA has become. lebron sucking wades dick alongside Bosh so desperately to try and win a title. They will never gain respect. Thats why the bulls of the 90s were always respected. The NBA will never be the same again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1, ChileCheese, Mac4Lyfe, and The_Kid

benjamincarm
    benjamincarm's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls fan?

BravesFan
    BravesFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Neither. Just love the game, and love rooting against the Heat. GO MAVS!
    Points Awarded:

politicin gave BravesFan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Miami just better and will win multiple titles in the next ten years.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Heat

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

All it takes is one championship and Lebron will be immortalized, even with the help of Wade and Bosh. When Kobe got his 5th ring, no one even mentions the first 3 was under Shaq.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Funny. The Haters.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
    Neither. Just love the game, and love rooting against the Heat. GO MAVS!

With a win percentage of over 70% and 1 win away from the finals, you must feel like committing suicide...

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

The haters are hating and I don't agree but the pictures above are fckn hilarious.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

don't worry, Mavs will crap on them

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post

the_situation

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post

wait and see.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

That is the trend with the Heat. Was said with the:

Celtics = Fail.
    Bulls = Just about Fail.

Should be fun how the two teams clash. Defense vs Offense.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i think it'll be an exciting series but even michael, magic and bird dont like how they put together this championship team. its kinda dirty, perverting the game...but i dont have a problem with it, and it appears to have been effective.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I'm feeling so sick right now. Bulls ruined my life.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Now I wish the lakers were in the finals!!!!!!!!!

Fcuk me

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    i think it'll be an exciting series but even michael, magic and bird dont like how they put together this championship team. its kinda dirty, perverting the game...but i dont have a problem with it, and it appears to have been effective.
    These guys sacrificed money, stats, and ego in order to pursue a championship. Seems pretty admirable to me. Also, it's not like they are taking an easy way out, just watch how hard those guys bust their asses on defense. It's a joy to watch $100 million players go balls out on defense. Name me another max (or nearly max) player who does that.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Anyone who is a Heat fan, and jumped on this magical bandwagon, need to have a hard look in the mirror. Says a lot about you as a person, and even more about you as a man.
    I think if you are still young and single.. you should let any potential wife know that you decided to cheer a team brought together because certain players could not beat the Celtics on their own. This would let the woman know that you really stand for nothing and would sell your soul for some poon down the road.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paco, and mdemps9190

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

These guys sacrificed money, stats, and ego in order to pursue a championship. Seems pretty admirable to me. Also, it's not like they are taking an easy way out, just watch how hard those guys bust their asses on defense. It's a joy to watch $100 million players go balls out on defense. Name me another max (or nearly max) player who does that.
    Trust me, in an era where playser make just as much, if not more money through endorsements, these ass holes did not sacrifice shit.
    And the only player in the history of the NBA who ever seemed to give a crap about his stats more than winning was Allen Iverson.
    This is not baseball, where personal stats are studied and admired decade after decade.

Just wait 20 years and see how this story plays out. LeBron will retire and enter the Hall of Fame, no doubt. But you will hear over and over how Jordan, Bird, Magic, etc... have no real respect for this guy because he could not cut it on his own.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Anyone who is a Heat fan, and jumped on this magical bandwagon, need to have a hard look in the mirror. Says a lot about you as a person, and even more about you as a man.
    I think if you are still young and single.. you should let any potential wife know that you decided to cheer a team brought together because certain players could not beat the Celtics on their own. This would let the woman know that you really stand for nothing and would sell your soul for some poon down the road.

ummmmm, didnt the Celts do basically the same thing? just using aging stars instead of ones in their prime?

im no heat fan and i hated Bron before it was cool to hate bron but this is a weak argument.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe. Howard. all the celts (not their fault they old, still play d).

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

Kobe. Howard. all the celts (not their fault they old, still play d).
    Kobe hasn't played balls out d for 2 years and even then only did it selectively. Howard still takes plays off. Wade and Lebron are going 100% every play and have been since the Celtics series.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Throughout tonights game, Lebron kept giving the officials long stare-downs while he whined and whined over and over again about what he thought was unfair foul calling in favor of the Bulls.

Lebron is constantly slapping at opposing players and goes nuts everytime he gets called for a foul but if an opposing player breaths on him, he'll expect and usually get a foul call for himself. I am no fan of Lebron James and Dwayne Wade is a die-hard racist.

Chalk me up as a member of the long list of Heat haters.

Lets examine tonights game in which the Heat won by 8:

The Bulls made more field goals than the Heat and also made more 3 pointers. However, the Heat was given 38 free throw opportunities to the Bulls 22.

Whats amazing is I saw very little complaining coming from the Bulls players even though the officials handed the Heat the victory on a silver platter.

The Lakers also are guilty of this as well as they complain constantly about foul calling on their home floor even though the officials give the Lakers on average 10 more free throw attempts per game than their opponents.
    Last edited by andywend; 05-25-11 at 02:07 AM.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't call it admirable. Practical, yes. And the only one of the three that's sacrificed ego is Wade, having to accept sharing the spotlight with a guy that loves the drama so much he dubbed himself a king. Bron Bron is getting everything he wants and his ego has never been bigger. When he doesn't get the call he whines like a spoiled child.

I have zero respect for Lebron James' character.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 05-25-11 at 02:17 AM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

All the players whine on calls, Kobe takes the cake though. He is the biggest fuking baby. Kobe Cryant.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    All the players whine on calls, Kobe takes the cake though. He is the biggest fuking baby. Kobe Cryant.
    Kendrick Perkins and Derek Fisher are both worse. Perkins is my least favourite crybaby.

the_situation

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    That is the trend with the Heat. Was said with the:

Celtics = Fail.
    Bulls = Just about Fail.

Should be fun how the two teams clash. Defense vs Offense.
    I had the Heat over the Celts. I won't lie though, I thought the Bulls had a shot at the Heat...which they did, the last 3 games all could have gone either way. The Heat just have the closers whilst the Bulls don't. But the Mavs are as deep as the Bulls but the difference is they have a guy who can close games in Nowitzki and are also a veteran team with a lot more playoff experience than the Bulls. Should be a great series but the Mavs should pull it out in no more than 6.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

wait and see.
    Thats what everyone said about the Da Bulls.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post

Trust me, in an era where playser make just as much, if not more money through endorsements, these ass holes did not sacrifice shit.
    And the only player in the history of the NBA who ever seemed to give a crap about his stats more than winning was Allen Iverson.
    This is not baseball, where personal stats are studied and admired decade after decade.

Just wait 20 years and see how this story plays out. LeBron will retire and enter the Hall of Fame, no doubt. But you will hear over and over how Jordan, Bird, Magic, etc... have no real respect for this guy because he could not cut it on his own.
    Do you not remember who Larry Bird, MJ, and Magic Johnson had on their teams? Hm.. let me think Kevin McHale, Parish-both all stars in the nba at the time--for magic Kareem towards downfall of prime and james worthy--both all stars---and jordan--dennis rodman, an all star, and scotty pippen, arguably a superstar.

I don't like Lebron's character, but you have to admire the guy's game from a basketball perspective. The league has never seen anyone with the pure talent of Lebron James. Magic to be fair isn't even close. Although obviously a better player if both retire today. In the end we should be basketball fans, not looking so much at personality

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Do you not remember who Larry Bird, MJ, and Magic Johnson had on their teams? Hm.. let me think Kevin McHale, Parish-both all stars in the nba at the time--for magic Kareem towards downfall of prime and james worthy--both all stars---and jordan--dennis rodman, an all star, and scotty pippen, arguably a superstar.

I don't like Lebron's character, but you have to admire the guy's game from a basketball perspective. The league has never seen anyone with the pure talent of Lebron James. Magic to be fair isn't even close. Although obviously a better player if both retire today. In the end we should be basketball fans, not looking so much at personality
    Rodman's a hall of famer now.

123 Last