hogfan
    hogfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

OT screws me again!!!!

Had the 2nd half under last night and OT fuks me and had the under for the game and in the 2nd half in this game and guess what? OT screws me again!!!

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

bet baseball man, this shit is fixed to the max right now

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucks.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Literally the 16th time this season I have lost an under to overtime this season. While I bet a ton of totals, that is still an extreme ratio that has to even out at some point - where is variance when you need it. I only won one game on an over because of OT.

hogfan
    hogfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

I can still hope for the Heat -5 to win a little bit of it back

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I got Bulls +5 and under. Gonna lose both now cause of OT and Derrick Rose missing a foul shot and two terrible shots at end of regulation. ******* worst 3 days. I'm taking off till finals. **** this bullshit.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by postal warrior View Post
    I got Bulls +5 and under. Gonna lose both now cause of OT and Derrick Rose missing a foul shot and two terrible shots at end of regulation. ******* worst 3 days. I'm taking off till finals. **** this bullshit.
    Tough dude...sorry. We couldn't cap it any better. We had an 8 point cushion with 23 seconds left. That should be a winner everytime...we just got robbed.

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Tough dude...sorry. We couldn't cap it any better. We had an 8 point cushion with 23 seconds left. That should be a winner everytime...we just got robbed.
    I know it my friend. I thought blowing a 15 point lead last night was brutal but this one is just pissing me off and I lost less tonight then last night. Still up but annoyed. Taking a break till finals start and starting fresh that's all.

Anyone on Miami and over can gloat but they know they got lucky tonight. I guess better to be lucky or some bullshit like that.