TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lebron Closes Again

Play facilitator all game long and does the dirty work on defense, then turns on the scoring in the 4th to ice the game.

Btw, the MVP only had 2 points in the 4th and is shooting less than 40% for the series, against Mike Bibby.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Bulls ain't ready... just hope MIA has to face DAL in the Finals for a tougher test.

DAL revenge from 06 to keep LeBron and Bosh ringless for another year and bibby, Z...

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job Heat backers!

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Bulls ain't ready... just hope MIA has to face DAL in the Finals for a tougher test.

DAL revenge from 06 to keep LeBron and Bosh ringless for another year and bibby, Z...
    I don't want to start thinking ahead yet, but I'm not sure what the tougher matchup would be. Both would be entertaining.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lebron orchestrated everything perfectly tonight. He did just what he needed to and came out in facilitator mode. Bosh had 34 but I don't think that was a true 34, the Bulls really just left him open on most of those plays to double Wade and Lebron.

Mike Miller is terrible. The guy should not be in the rotation over james jones.

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lebron orchestrated everything perfectly tonight. He did just what he needed to and came out in facilitator mode. Bosh had 34 but I don't think that was a true 34, the Bulls really just left him open on most of those plays to double Wade and Lebron.

Mike Miller is terrible. The guy should not be in the rotation over james jones.
    Gotta give Bosh credit though, he did make some tough moves. Normally when Bosh gets challenged he backs down, but not tonight.

Lebron picked apart the Bulls defense beautifully. I can't remember a double team he didn't pass out of for a wide open shot. Good thing Rose can't do the same or the Heat might be in trouble.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where were you last month?

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lebron P4P all-around player in the game period! And I am a Heat/Wade fan way back, that's gotta say something!

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Has Mike Miller scored in this series yet. He must be stellar on the boards and playing lights out defense for him to get more time than Jones. We need Jones for some threes, when Dallas rolls around to level the playing the field with Stoya, Terry, Kidd...

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets....goooo...heat

everyone say it with me: LETS GO HEAT LETS GO HEAT LETS GO HEAT

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

BBBBRRRRRR don't see this heat team beating a red hot Dallas team in 7 games...

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8125

Lebron really palying well, there is nobody in bulls who could stop him.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

best opener/middler/closer in the game