chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is there one good reason not to take Bulls ML today?

Bulls haven't lost 2 in a row since February 7th. They shot 35% last game and still were in the game until about the 4 minute mark in the last quarter. and shooting that poorly will not happen again.

Bulls ML is paying out almost 2 to 1, seems like a great bet to me

vietphatty
    vietphatty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I like the bulls today too.. but man u take the bulls every game.. and when playlets come u can put all those stats aside

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I am going back to sleep for a couple hours.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Yeah, their playing the King.

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by vietphatty View Post
    I like the bulls today too.. but man u take the bulls every game..
    I am a true believer...but it's not like I'm taking the Toronto Raptors every game...Bulls are one of the best teams in the NBA at this point, top 3 for sure.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

We all know this game is important to both teams so that being said, both will give their all. Forget about the stats and trends. This is the playoffs for God's sake. This is all about heart. Now, Lebron and Wade's heart(although I had to admit I hate LBJ and his big ego) outweighs that of Rose and co.'s. I'm taking Miami ML. Good luck to all.

chantrain

if the Bulls haven't lost 2 games in a row since Feb 7th, and have NEVER lost 3 in a row all season, I think that says a lot about their heart.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Referees.

They screwed the Bulls in Chicago, imagine what they will do in Miami.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

i would take the ml
    if the refs help miami you can still hedge

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I love the Bulls tonight as well, but I have to agree with everyone else here that it seems you are a bit biased when it comes to the Bulls. That just takes away from your credibility a little bit when it comes to discussing wagers in this series.

Not dissing you at all, I'm just trying to figure out whether you actually think the Bulls are a smart wager or if you are just a fan that pretty much bets the Bulls all the time.

Good luck...let's cash tonight!

chantrain

some days I admit it's less smart to bet the bulls. Some days I just lay off.

But today is a good spot, the value is there and the Bulls are a great team coming off a loss.

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Miami will play better at home so I'm giving the points and riding the home team

oldstylecubsfan
    oldstylecubsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Im all over the ML today

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    some days I admit it's less smart to bet the bulls. Some days I just lay off.

But today is a good spot, the value is there and the Bulls are a great team coming off a loss.

Agreed, let's cash it

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I'd agree with ya if this game was in Chicago.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

yes: bulls are done

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    yes: bulls are done
    Have they won the championship already? Everyone knows your thoughts on the Bulls BettingWizard, no need to even ask.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only reason to not accept a +180 value play on the Bulls today is that the Heat have a history of needing referee help to win games. Stern decided that was a less embarassing option than having the Heat players in tears after losing...
    Points Awarded:

ParlayKing gave suicidekings 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    . Now, Lebron and Wade's heart(although I had to admit I hate LBJ and his big ego) outweighs that of Rose and co.'s. I'm taking Miami ML. Good luck to all.

Gotta disagree. The Bulls have made a season on Heart alone. They had one all star and they made it to the same spot the Heat are at and the Heat have 3. Seems like every 5 mins a Bull is layed out on the ground after a loose ball. BOL with your bet, I wont be betting, im to big of a fan boy for the Bulls and i dont think it would be wise to mix the two.

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Referees. They screwed the Bulls in Chicago, imagine what they will do in Miami.
    This.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I'd be careful with this one. The price looks tasty, but the refs are probably going to screw the Bulls tonight.

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Couple things:

Bulls have followed up all their losses in the playoffs this year with double digit victories in the next.

Derrick rose tends to have very good games in revenge games after a very poor showing.

Bulls will not allow korver to keep gettin murdered in the pick and roll in the last five minutes this time.

bigp69
    bigp69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes don't take bulls cuz miamis going to win

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I think some of you put way too much emphasis on the regular season during the playoffs.. Every NBA player and coach will tell you, the playoffs are a different ballgame.

chantrain

Everyone has heard that cliche a hundred times. the regular season tells you a lot about the nature of a team

dwluv3333

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    I think some of you put way too much emphasis on the regular season during the playoffs.. Every NBA player and coach will tell you, the playoffs are a different ballgame.

Yes, the Lakers proved that their regular season lapses were nothing to worry about in the playo........ oh wait.

Regular season this, playoffs that... we are all just gambling at this point, both teams know each others' weaknesses/strengths.... all it comes down to now is which team is more pissed off and who gets better calls from the refs.

There is no one single argument that should sway bettors to know which side to go to at this point of the series. MAYBE udonis haslem suddenly playing well is a new factor, but other than that... nothing new it's just gambling.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone has heard that cliche a hundred times. the regular season tells you a lot about the nature of a team
    100% if the regular season meant nothing then any team would have made it to the playoffs that just a ridiculous thing to say. Obviously the playoffs are more intense but there is a reason these teams made it and there is a reason the bulls have the best record in the east.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

take bulls ml for next 2 games. my gut feeling say they will go back to chicago with series tied again

dwluv3333

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    take bulls ml for next 2 games. my gut feeling say they will go back to chicago with series tied again
    I'm feeling this too, too bad the odds for Bulls to win in either of the next 2 games will be less than +200 so no profit

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dwluv3333 View Post
    I'm feeling this too, too bad the odds for Bulls to win in either of the next 2 games will be less than +200 so no profit
    Play the 1st game for 1 unit then second game for 2 units if they lose the 1st game if they win the 1st dont play the second.

dwluv3333

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Play the 1st game for 1 unit then second game for 2 units if they lose the 1st game if they win the 1st dont play the second.
    lol good old martingale system............ it has never worked out well for me

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes theres a good reason

The Heat are a better team

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Yes theres a good reason

The Heat are a better team
    good joke. I didn't realize a good team comprised 3 capable players and then 9 scrubs.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I dunno these games seem difficult to predict. The heavy juice winning would be better for the books I'm sure. Less payout on the heat ML. The refs seemed to favor the heat quite a bit last game. Gotta go with the heat since they have the refs in their back pockets.

dwluv3333

good joke. I didn't realize a good team comprised 3 capable players and then 9 scrubs.
    lol chantrain just ignore all the people on here who just blindly say things. not worth the time, lets just see if the bulls can pull it out.

12 Last