Tallcash21
    Tallcash21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stop gambling if you think the Bulls win the series?...INSTA FADE

How do you even start a thread saying something as ridiculous as that. Especially when you put nothing in the thread that resembles a legitimate reason the Heat will dominate and the Bulls have no chance. You know why no one has given a legit reason, cuz theres not one. It will be a great series with the Bulls being the overall better team on both ends. Thibs will not let a team of two players beat a team that he uses 10 effectively on. Defense wins championships, not two very similar but still eventual hall of fame players. Good luck Heat backers..gonna be much much harder than you think. Bulls in 5....think we still one in Miami.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tallcash you sound like a fan, not a capper. just saying...

from a capper's POV, yeah, looks like Heat take the series, just read the lines. It'll be even more evident after the first game.

Of course Bulls could win... which is why they should've gone out 2nd round, imho.

Tallcash21

Decent read but thats probably cuz I am a Bulls fan. I dont post alot of my actual picks or plays. I have been on Memphis, lost a lil on the Blaze but made it back against the Lakers. Obviously lost a couple times with the Bulls but have laid off for the most part cuz of big lines. Played alot of their unders along with the Griz und. I also play alot of 2nd half stuff esp during the last half of the regular season. First time Ive been getting into the message board cuz I need to improve my baseball picks and its hard to keep quite seeing all this dumb NBA talk. I live in vegas and have bet seriously every day for a long time now, jus from close to Chicago and played division one basketball. So yea alot of love coming out of my analysis but doesnt mean its wrong.

Tallcash21

And what you mean coulda gone out in round 2...Rose barely tried in a must win game 6 at ATL and it was wire to wire...wasnt even on the number the whole game. Bogans and Deng are great defenders and Thibs will have a great scheme to win. Rose can guard Wade and you rotate off accordingly to get to guys that cant score anyways. Bulls will win the boards probably every game....will create much much tougher shots that they got at the rim than they faced in Boston...this is a pk series with Bulls havin home court. Any smart analyst on tv has got the Bulls, the ones that are wrong every game slash series (Jalen Rose, Mullin, etc.) have the Heat. I just dont see all the reason behind thinking the Heat will give the Bulls no chance when we got home court. We never lost 3 in a row all year let alone with home court in a 7 game series.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallcash21 View Post
    Decent read but thats probably cuz I am a Bulls fan. I dont post alot of my actual picks or plays. I have been on Memphis, lost a lil on the Blaze but made it back against the Lakers. Obviously lost a couple times with the Bulls but have laid off for the most part cuz of big lines. Played alot of their unders along with the Griz und. I also play alot of 2nd half stuff esp during the last half of the regular season. First time Ive been getting into the message board cuz I need to improve my baseball picks and its hard to keep quite seeing all this dumb NBA talk. I live in vegas and have bet seriously every day for a long time now, jus from close to Chicago and played division one basketball. So yea alot of love coming out of my analysis but doesnt mean its wrong.
    no.

Tallcash21

Interesting...can you show me your tickets for the last three years....hater.

Tallcash21

Why I've never said much or even joined message boards if look at em at all...98% of what is said is picks with no real backing, bullshit, and haters.

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

DOn't think that right now is a perfect time to reveal your Bull's Fan card. I'll bet you betpoints that the Heat win the series. Just don't be the Heater....Heat hater..

Tallcash21

OOO I care so much to bet you my betpoints. Ive looked at this site for 6 months now and only joined cuz the playoffs. Yea Im a Bulls fan...yea Ive bet more NBA then youve thought about...yea if you break down this match up it should favor the Bulls...no Im not a Heat hater Ive actually tried betting them a lot this year and couldnt tell ya if I was up or down on em neither bad or good...sorry Im a firm believer in the coach of the year not allowing a 2 man team to beat you 4 times when they have home court. Its gonna be fun hope you bet for real but youll probably have the Heat -6 in game 3. 33 for 30 right?

SamWise
    Bet with your Head, not with your Heart
    SamWise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet with your head, Not with your heart.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

agreed, **** the Heat.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Bulls in 5....think we still one in Miami.
    Still one huh?

LMAO.

Tallcash21

Yea was probably 3 am and way too stoned...lol As far as betting with the head not the heart...its fun to be able to do both as in this case. Match ups and home court advantage make the Bulls the only play if you bet this series. Anyone layin 190 is insane. If you really think the Heat will win the series wait til the Bulls win game 1 and take the adjusted price..

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

It will be a great series with the Bulls being the overall better team on both ends. Thibs will not let a team of two players beat a team that he uses 10 effectively on. Defense wins championships, not two very similar but still eventual hall of fame players. Good luck Heat backers..gonna be much much harder than you think. Bulls in 5....think we still one in Miami.