terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Dallas -188 to win West - Bodog

This line is low.

terpkeg

Just moved to -200. I guess someone else saw this one.... or I moved it. But, I didnt even max it, so I doubt that.

CntryBoy
    CntryBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43850

May keep climbing... get it now if you want it.

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like a fair line to me...sure they looked great against LA, but this is a crazy playoff season. OKC/Mem winner could easily advance too

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

local has em -350. too pricey for me. gonna dabble with mem +1100.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Easy money. Bet what you want to win.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

People are all over the Mavericks after the Lakers series. Don't be surprised if OKC or MEM beats them. Where can I place a bet where Dallas DOESN'T win the west?

terpkeg

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumBerg View Post
    People are all over the Mavericks after the Lakers series. Don't be surprised if OKC or MEM beats them. Where can I place a bet where Dallas DOESN'T win the west?

Have not seen a "not mavs" play, but obviously you could shop around for best plays on OKC and Mem.

I wouldnt be shocked if Mavs lose WCF, but I would be suprised. While the Thunder matchup much better in the backcourt than the Lakers did, just watching the Thunder melt down the stretch of these games makes it hard pressed for me to give them more than a 25% chance of taking out the Mavs +300/-300 should they even get there.

The Mavs have been undervalued all playoffs, they are 9-0-1 or 10-0 ats and they still arnt getting the respect they deserve imo. Mavs had better odds to win West than Heat did to win East this afternoon. And, the Heat havent finished their series yet and have a good chance of going on the road for ECF.

Dirk is playing the best ball I have seen and the fact that they bounced back from the Game 4 collapse in Portland shows me the character of this team has changed. LAL series only reinforced that with come from behind win in Game 2 on the road in a spot where many teams have an emotional letdown.

Hopefully they don't lose any of this rythem and intensity with the week plus break.

And at -188, books putting the Mavs at 65%. I think it is too much to ask the Thunder or Grizz to win two games in Dallas as I think the Mavs have a very good chance of winning one on the road.

Anyway, this wager was placed with the belief that OKC will be +200 and Memphis +250, so I can hopefully adjust the wager as I see fit before the series starts as this is a massive play for me.

What do you think the ML will be in Game 7 in Dallas v. either of these teams?? Above -200.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the mavs can play the way they did during the Lakers series they will win the West, but that was one abnormal performance from the Mavs.

Memphis I could see beating mavs, Okc I can not

ParlayKing
    ParlayKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okc cant defend, allowing 100 points almost every game against memphis. On the other hand Dallas have held lakers AND portland to 90's. Dallas has the best chance of winning the western conference, better defense and more scoring options.

asjulian
    asjulian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

dallas has thrived in the underdog role. even against portland, they were everybody's pick to get eliminated. so we will see how they respond. i have money on okc winning the west, but betting on dallas seems pointless as of now. im going to have to wait till okc upsets dallas in game 1 or game 2

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by asjulian View Post
    dallas has thrived in the underdog role. even against portland, they were everybody's pick to get eliminated. so we will see how they respond. i have money on okc winning the west, but betting on dallas seems pointless as of now. im going to have to wait till okc upsets dallas in game 1 or game 2
    That's a good option to get a better price, but it's unlikely Dallas goes down a series with the momentum and rest they have.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

think the mavs might have a shot to win this

TT77
    TT77's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas vs heat rematch