No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Heat cashers

Please don't come on the board bragging about this win.

It was a toss-up game. Period. There was no "right side" beforehand. A 50/50 call. You won. Congrats. But no "I told you so" comments.

I'd say the same thing if Boston had won.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Well, those who have Heat to win it all are bragging now. Because this series is over and no way in hell the Bulls or Hawks can stop them.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Please don't come on the board bragging about this win.

It was a toss-up game. Period. There was no "right side" beforehand. A 50/50 call. You won. Congrats. But no "I told you so" comments.

I'd say the same thing if Boston had won.
    BOS...

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Well, those who have Heat to win it all are bragging now. Because this series is over and no way in hell the Bulls or Hawks can stop them.
    First of all Boston gave this game away. TO's , poor execution , missed bunnies all killed them. Miami is playing against 3 old dudes and a one arm gimp for god sakes. Agreed Mia is the fav to win the East now but by no means is it a lock. **** the havent even beat the Celts yet and people want to hand it to them.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

It will be interesting to see a Bulls/Heat EC final. I think the Bulls were exposed in the last game, however, if they are hitting on all cylinders defensively, they can beat the Heat. Especially since they have home court. I'm sorry, but that will be a close series. By no means will the Heat sweep or win in less than 6. If anyone thinks different, I would be happy to make a large wager against it.