TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

A Message To Durant & Westbrook

You both are NBA elite stars at forward and guard. You have range, size, and speed. You are down to the #8 seed in the Western Conference 2 games to 1. You represent OKC. You can drive the lane... you can cross over dribble... penetrate and pass. You can create on any play. GET YOUR TEAMMATES INVOLVED! I don't care about your YOUTH! Get your head in the game... and CREATE! We don't need a hero... but we do need a leader.

The Public believes you can win game 4 at 88% ML but VEGAS DOESN'T!

Don't think about being up +15 in a game... and losing your ass... think about why and how you lost it! Get Harden involved. And believe!

Aren't you tired of hearing this Memphis Grizzlies destiny crap? Put a body on Randolph... call him fat... butterball... he's got no game. Show him what speed and raw talent can do!

We're taking Game 4... going back to OKC with Home court... Let's do this gentleman.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

too much bullshit sir

both of these 2 fukking koksukers are just jump shooters

OKC has no inside game

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

im sure they heard you

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

well i think that grizzlies game was a lucky one and oklahoma city slaps the grizzlies around tonight. my cash is on oklahoma city.

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I agree OKC should be dominating this series and they gave the last game away. Memphis is just a bunch of thugs how are they still in... how did they even get in the playoffs, lol. Come on OKC get it together and put this team of jokers away. Good Luck to All

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

They listened...

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a mavs fan, we ask that they continue to play overtime games while going to a gm 7... That way my old homies in royal blue can rest their knees while sharpening their defensive plan