bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Pau Gasol leaving?

He's the biggest PF pussy I've ever seen in at least past 5 years. Saw P. Jackson telling him stuff during the game, never saw that too before lol

Superman once said he wants to play with Kobe. So a possible trade before the 11/12 season? Gasol + Odom? for Dwight! What you say?

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

mark it down. after celtics get 18 title this year. dwight will be a celtic or a knick

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

it looks like his hearts not in it. its a shame because he played a big part in the the last few championships.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Well Orlando has a history of not keeping their star big man. I think DHoward is out of there shortly.

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

its funny how you say this now when Lakers are about to get swept.

Pussy PF in the past 5 years? Gasol was the reason why they even got 2 rings

fso
    fso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Gasol and Howard make the same ammount of money, so Gasol + Odom doesn't work; the Lakers would take on Turkoglu (I don't see the Magic gifting the Lakers Howard and Nelson), or take on Arenas (add Walton and Artest into the deal). Maybe they could talk to Atlanta and ask about Josh Smith & Marvin Williams package for Gasol and Artest.

raiderfootball46
    raiderfootball46's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dwight to the knicks ... Gonna try to match Boston and Miami

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Lakers need to do something to shake it up and add another playmaker and a PG if Kobe is going to have any chance to compete again. They need to trade either Gasol or Bynum, and it's probably Gasol.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're not looking to get rid of Bynum.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

With all the drama concerning his ex that I'm sure will come out later I can't see why he'd stay. This team is a mess emotionally, there's more drama than an episode of Jersey shore. I think Pau almost has to go if his ex leaving him due to relations with the team are true. Everyone has forgotten already about one of Lebron's teammates getting with his mom and how that could've contributed to his departure.

I don't see Howard and Bynum being a good paring he would probably pair with Pao better. I think this is the beginning of a rough patch for the Lakeshow eithe way.

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont forget jason richardson and steve nash..they got traded cuz team problems and i heard barbosa was involve too but it probably was a rumor

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

how do u give an assist to somebody who just effed ur mom???

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant would be a great duo.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Gasol for Dwight Howard straight up would be a great deal for the Lakers.

bureK
    OKCity

Howard will not be a Celtic. Well, like everytime pau is touched in a post move or when laying up he screems like that tennis player b**** Marija Šarapova (check YT for videos lol) He is not even close to what he was in the past years. He sucked vs the Hornets, but Dallas has a better team so this is it.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Pau needs to man up, I used to defend him when people called him soft. I was wrong, dude is a baby. His girlfriend, not even his wife, leaves him, and he has no kids with her. And now he can't play ball? WTF?! You're Pau ****ing Gasol, like you can't find another hot cool chick tomorrow. No wonder she left him, she wanted a man, not some beta male.

bureK
    OKCity

DANO74
    DANO74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

Gasol's going back to Europe after this debacle.

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

I hope howard goes to the knicks but Im thinking lakers the knicks cant pay him

dextermasuka
    Update your status
    dextermasuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3361

GASOL will be traded to any teams who wants to pay a lot of money for nothing

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    He's the biggest PF pussy I've ever seen in at least past 5 years. Saw P. Jackson telling him stuff during the game, never saw that too before lol

Superman once said he wants to play with Kobe. So a possible trade before the 11/12 season? Gasol + Odom? for Dwight! What you say?
    im ok with it

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I can guarantee you Orlando will not take Gasol for Dwight Howard. That's like trading Orlando for Gasol.

Add in Odom or Bynum and they might consider if they think they want to change the whole Magic franchise.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

How do Howard and Bynum coexist at the center postion? Neither is a 4. I think LA will try to get Dwight, but he'd likely prefer a place like Boston or Chicago that has a point guard to get him the ball.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

superman as a celtic would be sickkkk

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    He's the biggest PF pussy I've ever seen in at least past 5 years.
    O Rly?

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

If i was LAL i would have traded for 'Melo and then offered Orlando Gasol , Brown and a few picks. Maybe two one's? Why wouldnt Orlando trade him? Hes not going back after next year , you really think he wants to listen to SVG for the next 6 years while 4 guys jack it up from 26 feet away? Look i like conviction as much as the next guy but they should have blown up that team 2 years ago. If Orlando knows hes not coming back , why not take a Gasol , Brown maybe Odom and a few picks? This way LAL get their guy and can sign him before other teams and Orlando is left holding the bag and absolutely nothing to show for the years the had dwight except a few nice meltdowns from SVG and some funny faces from Howard. Oh yea and the shit load of 20-20-5 games he gave them. I wish my book offered a "Will Gasol admit he was hurting after playoffs" prop bet. I have a feeling somethings wrong w/ him. Or who knows maybe he just sux now.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

lol...I love how you guys think this whole debacle is because of Gasol.

The whole team played like crap.

Also, if the story is true about his ex and a teammate was involved, why wouldn't it piss him off? It would piss any one of you off as well.

Some fans are just users who feel they own players and get pissed when their team loses because of it. Laker fans had no problem rooting for Gasol when he helped win them 2 Championships and now he is garbage?