Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

if ur posting picks with units i think it makes a big difference if ur actually putting ur own money down.

note: im not saying lb doesnt put his money down. id be very surprised if he didnt.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    Notice that on none of my post do I question him as a capper or all the info he brings to the site.. my issue here is to prove he throws the money down.
    You're probably never gonna get anyone to post a ticket for you, unless they are desperate to impress you which I doubt LB is.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

why are you so worried about lakerboy? are you 12? get a life kid, as you get older you will care less about other people, and if you are not a kid, you got some serious problems

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Quote Originally Posted by Gumdog View Post
    if ur posting picks with units i think it makes a big difference if ur actually putting ur own money down.

note: im not saying lb doesnt put his money down. id be very surprised if he didnt.

But why is it an issue for you if he does,how much he does or if he does.He gives his insight on a match and then its up to you if you wanna put money on it. I lost big money on lakers yesterday but its not like LB hold a gun to to my head and said you must bet this

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

I think the OP tailed him last nite and got killed. Therefore he is a little upset that he lost. So now he wants lakerboy to prove that he does actually makes bet. Why all the sudden a thread questioning LB's bets????

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

if ur posting picks with units i think it makes a big difference if ur actually putting ur own money down. note: im not saying lb doesnt put his money down. id be very surprised if he didnt.
    Anyway you approach this discussion, it comes down to an issue of credibility... on an internet gambling forum... among individuals from all over the world... hiding behind avatars... What standard can you possibly expect to enforce in such an environment where anyone can recreate their persona in a matter of minutes?

I really don't see what the OP hoped to accomplish with this thread, and I regret getting drawn into it on a slow day... So I'll just step out now. Good luck to all.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

funny stuff here... I made 100,000 X wager on the C's the other night and lost....

I only bet .01c/U so... still hurts...

wanna see a screen shot? let me blow a load in your mouth, you gotta deal.

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey waita minute here. im just trying to clarify wat op was trying to say. i wasnt saying i had any issues with lb. pls read before u post

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    This. There are only so many posters that can really teach you anything. Threads that discuss strategy are so much more valuable to your future net worth, but the majority of the people here just don't seem interested in learning anything that will put them ahead of the curve. Handicapping is actually a lot of work when you're doing it right.

Where are these threads that discuss strategy? There are not enough...

Kobe Stopper
    Kobe Stopper's Avatar Become A Pro!

i can honestly say i dont tail at all i cant comes to grisps tailing from people u shouldnt be betting if your tailing thats just my opinion

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

as soon as Lb's bookie gives him a ticket, i'm sure he'll have it up on this site for us all to see

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38373

Lakerboy is a fraud just like his pupil no coincidences

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

LB units were always 100 each. Honestly dollar amounts are all relative to how much we make/have so a little to some is a ton to others but I would always feel better tailing people that bet real money because the thought is they put more into making the play than those that don't care as much because they dont have "skin in the game"!!

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

im pretty sure it makes a difference with how mch he bets. for exampe if his ordinary bet is 100 bucks (1x) and for some reason he bets 800 bucks (8x) on a bet then it would suggest that he thinks the pick is really strong and thats y he has more money on it. m pretty sure thats what he means?
    Right on the money. You got it

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

The guy lost what 15units on the game?....no need to rub salt on his wounds. Let him be

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

The thread opener has a point, in my opinion.

For those who used to read LB's previous thread, opened by Lyon, they used to talk about money management all the time and how important is to have the control of your stack.
    I do not care if he makes these bets. He places next to his "pick", Units (x), so there are small, normal or huge bets.
    Now the point and the discussion should be if LB or every other capper here, has a endless bankroll, so he can make enormous raises at his bets, when there are b2b LOSERS.

Where is money management? Do we know if LB lost his starting Unit Stack? Cause if he does not using a STARTING STACK, then why is he gambling? If he can afford and DOUBLES every single time he loses a bet... This makes no sence in my opinion.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave tullamore21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    The guy lost what 15units on the game?....no need to rub salt on his wounds. Let him be
    Your missing the f'ing point. Im not calling him out on his loses. Im noone to do that.. I've lost 15 units myself.

But you just said it yourself, he lost what 15 units? How much is that 1500? 300? 100 bucks?

Wow, can someone on this dam site just tell me they know this guy personally and know he's for real. Ill stfu and continue doing me. I hate to bring this up but everything from his racist comments in his previous posts is what
    Even got me thinking is he's of legal age
    to gamble.. sorry that's just how I feel

EBDOGGN

And I forgot to mention. I didn't even touch la game last night much less the half. So noo im not some guy that tails ppl, loses then become
    a bitch and play the pointing game.. definitely not me

dynamite140

EBDOGGN

And to all the ppl that asked..

I happen to follow a few guys threads here. For example SJ. His units are 1k each if im not mistaken but
    let's just say they are for this
    example.. if sj post a pick with a 4x then loses then anothr one 5x loses then another one 8x.. at that point I already he's chasing and i can tail with caution . Bit it's clear he's chasing his money. . Do you understand now why I wanna know this?? Again THIS IS AN EXAMPLE for those of you that don't understand yet

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    where's your playoff plays bro? you had some solid picks,

dynamite140

phillbadboy,

No coincidences is a fraud

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Air.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Air.
    funny how talk is made about "who" goes into "who's" thread....... animosity aside.... my momma always taught me 2 wrongs dont make a right...

but we're not grown men here, **** no......

I miss my jr. high days...

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by Jimb0311 View Post
    I think the OP tailed him last nite and got killed. Therefore he is a little upset that he lost. So now he wants lakerboy to prove that he does actually makes bet. Why all the sudden a thread questioning LB's bets????

What i don't understand is how you can tail someone that puts 6x next to a play and not know if the dude is putting down 6k or 600 or 120. It makes a hell of a difference to me I don't know about you.

Sooo sad you guys don't understand something so simple..

It's funny though.

800 have checked out this thread and not ONE has said that he knows lakerboy is for real, or he has seen this guys tickets before, or even know the guuy personally. The only arguments you fvks have is : leave lakerboy alone, he brings tons of info and insight to this site.

What's his excuse for his racist comments??

You would think thAt such a knowledgeable guy would be a bit more humble.

All I want is some credibility here. Something..

I can almost bet my left nut that SJ credibility has been questioned and he has shown a ticket , or something. Again I don't know but I'm going with my gut instinct here.

Lakerboy isn't the average Joe making threads with the word lock on it 500 times then losing it and never coming back to the site.. I know that. That's why I have kept up with his write ups n stuff, but I've noticed how thenamount of units he plays on any given play change dramatically for no real reason lately. I can even point out a few
    times he has chased (1x ,lost then 3x lose then a 5x) now by no means am I saying he sucks but something here smells fishy.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are betting through locals...please tell me how you post a" ticket"..do some work and study the line history...use others as a reference........then make your OWN decisions...
    Last edited by JR007; 05-06-11 at 08:12 AM.

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    If you are betting through locals...please tell me how you post a" ticket"..do some work and study the line history...use others as a reference........then make your OWN decisions...
    Lmao. Whenever you make your way to miami shoot me a pm and ill personally walk you into 4 bookies that have set up shop for the public.. I understand what your saying buttt...

If your betting through a local, why even study lines??? And what sites have what lines if it dosnt evn matter. Only reason ppl do that is to get the best price online. This guy dosnt bet online from what you say right?

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    I bet through locals... And I can post a ticket. We do everything online and at the end of the week we settle. Everything is set up like pinny, matchbook etc etc.. Only thing is I see an agent at the end to settle.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

I make my bets through a local over the phone......this way i do not get" shut out' ...when the games go off...I have a small window of time to see the last moves...before i call....there are distinct disadvantages to betting on line..I might see a total......-130 at the last minute......when he is offering the standard -110 either way....still some around that operate this way
    Last edited by JR007; 05-06-11 at 11:56 AM.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

This thread is nonsense

LB is one of the 2 or 3 credible ppl whose opinions I would actually give a shit about

Does it actually matter what he bets on the game ? He picks the game gives an opionion on how much he likes it by puting a rating next to it. No one has a gun to your head to play his pick or bet big because he has it rated as a large play.

No one owes you anything and all decisions you make are your own.

If you suck in gambling so much that you need to tail ppl because you cant win on your own..maybe you shouldnt be gambling

Last question.. if the Laker plays won.. would you even had created this thread?

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    The thread opener has a point, in my opinion.

For those who used to read LB's previous thread, opened by Lyon, they used to talk about money management all the time and how important is to have the control of your stack.
    I do not care if he makes these bets. He places next to his "pick", Units (x), so there are small, normal or huge bets.
    Now the point and the discussion should be if LB or every other capper here, has a endless bankroll, so he can make enormous raises at his bets, when there are b2b LOSERS.

Where is money management? Do we know if LB lost his starting Unit Stack? Cause if he does not using a STARTING STACK, then why is he gambling? If he can afford and DOUBLES every single time he loses a bet... This makes no sence in my opinion.

So its LB's job to monitor and make sure what ppl are doing with their own bankroll ?

What he does with his bankroll / blowing it / chasing //etc.. its his decision

Exactly how is he responsible if others do it.

I know this country has turned ppl into sheep.. but now the sheep are trying to blame others for their own bad decision making ?

Cant anyone take personal responsiblity anymore ?

EBDOGGN

To golden greek: yes I would still post this you you retard..I didn't make a play last night at the half.. where you watching th game??? how about you read all the post bbfore you come her
    and dick riding dick.. let me ask you something. How do you know lakerboy is credible and not some 19 yr old kid that really isn't betting on the gMe? That's actually all I want. Someone to come on this thread and say " hey ebdoggn, no worries this guy is real". Cause if you pay attention to this guy you would know he HAS BEEN CHASING HIS MONEY LATELY!!!! MEANING DOUBLING UP HIS BET.. A REAL PROFESSIONAL DOSNT DO THAT!!!!! JUST LOOK AT HIS LAST TREADS BRO IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. . I THROW ANYWHERE FROMM 100 TO 1000 ON GAMES ANY GIVEN NIGHT. I WANNA MAKE SURE THAT THE MOST WELL RESPECTED GIY IN THIS SITE IS REAL THAT'S ALL. I WANNA MAKE SURE HE'S REAL.

EBDOGGN

You know what? **** it. Coversation over

To all you retards on this guys rooster . Be cautious. When you see lakerboy post up an 8x nowadays make sure he didn't just lost a 2x 4x and 5x . Ill take your word
    he's for real.. whatever happen to the top 3 guys leading by example man? Chasing money is the NUMBER 1 not to do rule in this game.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

lol but when you dont know how to make money the right way then the idiots gotta chase

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    So its LB's job to monitor and make sure what ppl are doing with their own bankroll ?

What he does with his bankroll / blowing it / chasing //etc.. its his decision

Exactly how is he responsible if others do it.

I know this country has turned ppl into sheep.. but now the sheep are trying to blame others for their own bad decision making ?

Cant anyone take personal responsiblity anymore ?
    you cannot understand the meaning of my words
    He can bet an re-bet and placing 100 Unit-bets. I don't care. I just can't take him or others here, when they are talking of money management. And yes SSOL is right, when he says that LB will always be Plus Units. Cuz he will raise and double every single time, in order to post a Plus-record in the end. This is not money management.
    So we do not talk about helpful info or advice. We have a race here... and using maths LB always be plus Units...
    that's not making him a great capper.
    He is good, but not great. And he cannot lose.

i feel sorry for his last loss, but that's the way the things are. Once losing once cashing. Without unit management. Just blind and "line-movement" gambling

First 123 Last