goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    To golden greek: yes I would still post this you you retard..I didn't make a play last night at the half.. where you watching th game??? how about you read all the post bbfore you come her
    and dick riding dick.. let me ask you something. How do you know lakerboy is credible and not some 19 yr old kid that really isn't betting on the gMe? That's actually all I want. Someone to come on this thread and say " hey ebdoggn, no worries this guy is real". Cause if you pay attention to this guy you would know he HAS BEEN CHASING HIS MONEY LATELY!!!! MEANING DOUBLING UP HIS BET.. A REAL PROFESSIONAL DOSNT DO THAT!!!!! JUST LOOK AT HIS LAST TREADS BRO IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. . I THROW ANYWHERE FROMM 100 TO 1000 ON GAMES ANY GIVEN NIGHT. I WANNA MAKE SURE THAT THE MOST WELL RESPECTED GIY IN THIS SITE IS REAL THAT'S ALL. I WANNA MAKE SURE HE'S REAL.

In English please so I can understand and respond

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post

I can almost bet my left nut that SJ credibility has been questioned and he has shown a ticket , or something. Again I don't know but I'm going with my gut instinct here.
    You would definitely win that bet. There is at least one poster every two weeks who can't believe that my units are 1k/unit and I get called out. Each time I have asked them what play they are questioning and I post up the ticket and the poster just disappears and doesn't say a word ever again. Last round I was questioned about my 5K win on Celtics game 4. Screenshot below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4893338...in/photostream

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

[QUOTE=sweetjones55;9894314]You would definitely win that bet. There is at least one poster every two weeks who can't believe that my units are 1k/unit and I get called out. Each time I have asked them what play they are questioning and I post up the ticket and the poster just disappears and doesn't say a word ever again. Last round I was questioned about my 5K win on Celtics game 4. Screenshot below.

There ya go. My instincts were right. And just for the record I wouldn't never do what most posters do.. I know this lakerboy dude makes sense from time to time and I've taken some of his info into consideration. I wouldn't take that from him, or question it.. I just wanna make sure I can take him serious the next time he puts one of his " pound so n so 7x" plays. If I ever tell the public to throw 1 or 2k on a game. You better believe ill be able to prove im doing it myself.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6672

well not everyone is respectable like sj, some losers are just full of themselves

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Just fade his plays if you don't like them.
    Just don't post in threads if you don't like them.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I truly don't care SJ bets a dime a game... I don't care that LB don't bet online...

If I find their advice usefull.. I use it.. If I don't, I don't...

Fk every other idiot opinion in this thread... All you have to jerk off a little more instead of worrying about what people bet...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Dynadonk.. you need to stop your fn obsession... you're already a clown stalker... just flip the switch to a semi-decent loser human being for once...

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

Lakerboy and his airbets

First 123