ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Don't know about you guys, but i kept my head clear of the Laker hype for game 2... i bet a lot of people buried themselves.

But one thing is clear as day to me, the Lakers... even as bad as they are playing, will not be swept. so i am going to play the LA ML gm 3 and if it loses, double up game 4... if DALLAS can sweep away the 3-time defending West Champs and 2-time defending NBA Champs... i will be surprised then, but not very surprised that LA blew both home games.

If Lakers fold and get swept... that would be pretty brutal for the team. I think these guys will have enough heart and will get some lucky breaks along the way to win 1 of 2 in Dallas.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Don't know about you guys, but i kept my head clear of the Laker hype for game 2... i bet a lot of people buried themselves.

But one thing is clear as day to me, the Lakers... even as bad as they are playing, will not be swept. so i am going to play the LA ML gm 3 and if it loses, double up game 4... if DALLAS can sweep away the 3-time defending West Champs and 2-time defending NBA Champs... i will be surprised then, but not very surprised that LA blew both home games.

If Lakers fold and get swept... that would be pretty brutal for the team. I think these guys will have enough heart and will get some lucky breaks along the way to win 1 of 2 in Dallas.
    I agree that the sweep is unlikely. I still think this ends in a 4-2 Mavs win, but my opinion may change if Dallas dominates the Lakers in Game 3.

Fasttrack
    Fasttrack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

On the Lakers Gm3 as well.

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

Lakers won't win the game.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

thanks for the play

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Yeah I just made a bet with my friend that if the Lakers lose then I have to drink my own pee. But if the Lakers win then I get 5 bucks. No way are the Lakers losing, and there is no chance that I will have to drink my own pee. Lakers win easily. I can't even decide what I'm going to do with my 5 bucks yet.

EPIC POST

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

THIS. Agree myself, as said.
    that was my stragedy when i was picking Orlando at Atlanta
    i was expecting a break and doubled up two times... so they killed my cash 3 times in a row, at Atlanta.
    wish this won't happen again.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Odom starting in place of Artest...now thats a big team.

nickos86
    nickos86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Pound the shit out of it as soon as the line comes out. No way lakers lose next game. This has to be the "BET OF THE YEAR" for this season.

If you dont take lakers in game 3, then you should quit gambling...cant find a more +EV play than this.
    I like Team A super-dooper much =/= Calculated positive EV.

For LAL/DAL I lean more towards the OVER, but will probably stay away entirely from the sides.
    If Lakers are going to avoid the sweep it's this game. I just don't think they can handle Dirk/JeT at home.

First 12