Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

LOL at Phil Jackson

Old fart did not know the timeout/substitution rule

This koksuker is so overrated

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Agreed. He's lucky he had MJ, Pippen, Shaq, Kobe, and Tex Winter to carry his ass to all those rings. I would like to see him try to build a team from scratch

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

smh...

This thread isn't even worth the energy to type out a tirade.

the Zenmaster could eat you for breakfast. show some respect.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    smh...
    show some respect.

Fukk him

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

he is a loser

Scorpion
    Update your status

I hope people finally realize how overrated Phil Jackson is
    This lazy koksuker cant motivate anybody even if his life depends on it

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Lakers effort so far in the playoffs shows me that he couldn't careless about going out with a title

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i caught him yawning during the game LOL

rsnnh12

I was just about to bump this thread LOL

I can't believe him people consider him the best coach ever. Like I said before, he is nothing without MJ, Pippen, Shaq, Kobe, and most importantly, Tex Winter.

Red Auerbach>>>>>>>>ZenMaster

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    i caught him yawning during the game LOL

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Are you serious about him yawning?

What a clown.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

"i dont know what we ended up scoring at the end of the game uhh" phil jackson. wtf?? LOL

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    "i dont know what we ended up scoring at the end of the game uhh" phil jackson. wtf?? LOL

I cant believe he said that, he does not even kkow the final score

Phil Jackson is dog shit

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

He just seems so nonchalant and doesn't seem like he gives a crap. I remember when he was coaching the bulls, he was a bit more urgent. Maybe his old age has gotten to him

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    I was just about to bump this thread LOL

I can't believe him people consider him the best coach ever. Like I said before, he is nothing without MJ, Pippen, Shaq, Kobe, and most importantly, Tex Winter.

Red Auerbach>>>>>>>>ZenMaster
    Dude are you kidding me. You are making a joke of yourself. We all know Phil Jackson has coached Pippen, MJ, Kobe, Shaq, etc. Regardless of who he is coaching, he is winning championships. Just because you got great players, doesn't mean it is easy to win. Just look at LeBron. If your saying Phil gets his rings because of MJ, then shouldn't Mike Brown have at least a couple rings because of LeBron?

Phil is a great coach because he knows how to manage a team. And aside from that, he is a pretty damn good X's and O's coach too.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Dude are you kidding me. You are making a joke of yourself. We all know Phil Jackson has coached Pippen, MJ, Kobe, Shaq, etc. Regardless of who he is coaching, he is winning championships. Just because you got great players, doesn't mean it is easy to win. Just look at LeBron. If your saying Phil gets his rings because of MJ, then shouldn't Mike Brown have at least a couple rings because of LeBron?

Phil is a great coach because he knows how to manage a team. And aside from that, he is a pretty damn good X's and O's coach too.
    What? He isn't a good X's and O's coach. Every last second play is an iso to Kobe. Late in games, its iso's to Kobe. Everyone knows its coming, and yet he still calls those plays. That's terrible. Hell, the triangle offense that he gets credit for isn't even something he coached.

Phil is a great ego manager, that's it. What do you mean, "regardless of who he is coaching"? He always had either the greatest player ever, 2 top 10 players ever, or 1 top 10 ever and a top big man of the time. He has NEVER coached even an average team. Why is that?

And cmon now. Comparing MJ and Pippen to Lebron and... Mo Williams? Varajao? Lol. Those teams weren't even close to the same talent level

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Lakers effort so far in the playoffs shows me that he couldn't careless about going out with a title

PJ is the best, he wasn't disinterested, he was screaming TAKE THE MAVS TO WIN SERIES BET NOW.
    If you guys couldn't see that, then go die in the Laker's bloodbath. His interview was the reason I jumped all over the Mavs 2H.

It was the same reaction as Pop's after they lost the first two games.

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Dude are you kidding me. You are making a joke of yourself. We all know Phil Jackson has coached Pippen, MJ, Kobe, Shaq, etc. Regardless of who he is coaching, he is winning championships. Just because you got great players, doesn't mean it is easy to win. Just look at LeBron. If your saying Phil gets his rings because of MJ, then shouldn't Mike Brown have at least a couple rings because of LeBron? Phil is a great coach because he knows how to manage a team. And aside from that, he is a pretty damn good X's and O's coach too.

completely agree.

Avenger

rsnnh, you're just an annoying, overzealous Celtics fan... how can you even say he isn't a great x-o coach... or even the GREATEST x-o coach?

He brought the triangle offense to the NBA, exactly what was needed for the Bulls to finally win a championship... remember how everyone used to double team MJ? His solution was the triangle offense, that's why he's so successful with Kobe and the Lakers, same problem, everyone teaming up on the star athlete.
    Last edited by Avenger; 05-05-11 at 04:32 PM. Reason: thank you bernie

rsnnh12

rsnnh, you're just an annoying, overzealous Celtics fan... how can you even say he isn't a great x-o coach... or even the GREATEST x-o coach?

He brought the triangle defense to the NBA, exactly what was needed for the Bulls to finally win a championship... remember how everyone used to double team MJ? His solution was the triangle defense, that's why he's so successful with Kobe and the Lakers, same problem, everyone teaming up on the star athlete.
    You might want to do some research there, bud. Phil had NOTHING to do with the triangle. Tex Winter did. Tex was there in Chi-town before Phil was, teaching the triangle to MJ. Phil brought Tex to LA with him, to teach the triangle to Kobe.

Don't give Phil credit for a strategy that he didn't create. Its an insult to a basketball legend like Tex.

I'll say it again, PJ is a GREAT player/ego manager, the best ever without question. He is NOT a great Xs and Os guy

Avenger

I didn't say he created it, I said he brought it to the NBA, it was exactly what the Bulls needed.

If you want to trash on somebody, trash on Pat riley, so overrated. (sorry but it's true). Now, he won championship because of the talent of his team. I don't see how his coaching won those championships.

rsnnh12

I didn't say he created it, I said he brought it to the NBA, it was exactly what the Bulls needed.

If you want to trash on somebody, trash on Pat riley, so overrated. (sorry but it's true). Now, he won championship because of the talent of his team. I don't see how his coaching won those championships.
    But he didn't bring it to the NBA... again, that was Tex. Tex was teaching it to MJ before Phil even had his assistant job with the team, let alone head coaching job. Phil had a history of not crediting his assistants, which led to his feud with Krause, the Bulls owner, who eventually fired him.

From what I understand, Riley is slightly overrated, although I will admit I don't know a ton about him. I do plan on doing some reading though, especially with the rumors of him coming back if Spo fails this year in Miami

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8125

Phil Jackson was a good coach, maybe his time passed, he should retire.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by meckis View Post
    Phil Jackson was a good coach, maybe his time passed, he should retire.

Phil Jackson sucks ass

He did not know how many points his team scored last night

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Scorpion how many titles does a man have to win so that you don't call him a "koksuker"?

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Scorpion how many titles does a man have to win so that you don't call him a "koksuker"?

Avenger

PJ has one for EVERY finger!

rsnnh12

16?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

He brought the triangle defense to the NBA, exactly what was needed for the Bulls to finally win a championship... remember how everyone used to double team MJ? His solution was the triangle defense, that's why he's so successful with Kobe and the Lakers, same problem, everyone teaming up on the star athlete.
    Umm I think you mean triangle offense.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Umm I think you mean triangle offense.

rsnnh12

Bump for one of the more overrated coaches ever

Doesn't hold a candle to Red and Wooden