bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch tomorrow Miami comes out of the gates firing on all cylinders, i bet 3/4th of this board will be dead silent.

Game 1
    MIA over BOS by more than 5 pts

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Miami's only chance is to play Wade on Rondo..... Playing Bibby or Chalmers just isn't going to cut it.
    Jrue Holiday was abusing the heat in the first round.

BrewVegas
    BrewVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Miami's only chance is to play Wade on Rondo..... Playing Bibby or Chalmers just isn't going to cut it.
    Jrue Holiday was abusing the heat in the first round.
    Chalmers can handle Rondo well enough, Bibby can't tho. You gotta remember, Jrue Holiday can actually shoot a basketball, Rondo is like a retarded monkey flinging the ball at the hoop....BIG difference.

lailalicious
    lailalicious's Avatar Become A Pro!

MIA game 1, Boston series GOOOD LUCKK!!!!!!

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I don't know who will win game, but the winner will own the series as well.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

real question is how does Ainge retool this pending disaster of a roster

just 1 title in 5 years with these guys....will Ainge even stick around to clean up this mess?

he'll be faced with that decision in next 8-10 days is my guess

Magic62
    Magic62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Everyone and there mother is on Boston, so MIA it is.

Thanks !!!!

I was scared of seeing celtics public bet but now that i saw your wisdom..the eternal loser
    i know Celtics is the play

Magic62
    Magic62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Watch tomorrow Miami comes out of the gates firing on all cylinders, i bet 3/4th of this board will be dead silent.

Game 1
    MIA over BOS by more than 5 pts

Yo dummy you think if you type in bold your input will be taken more seriously?
    i saw so many stupid posts on your part so far re Spurs vs Memphis along with SJ thread
    i am surprised you still around,but then like i said you are the BEST FADING MATERIAL ON BOARD

so bring it on

zneverloses77
    zneverloses77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got celt s by 22

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

game one, everyone still fresh, i can't see how i can fade celtics on this situation

darren125
    darren125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've got the Celtics for the series.

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1038

boston celtics for me.gl.

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

It's going to be a physical, hard fought series-the stuff we all like to watch. Can the Heat and Wade keep up physically in a street fight? Probably not..my money is on the "old men" in 6...

BrewVegas

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

KG was and is the anchor, not Perk. Perk was a great defender and offensive liability. Jermaine is a more athletic, less intimidating version of Kendrick. Bosh won't be able to get to the rim often against KG, Wade will have his hands full with RayRay, and Lebron will have to deal with the D collapsing on him hard in the paint, whether its Jermaine, KG, Green, whoever.

If the Heat had a dominant inside presence, Perk's absence would be huge. They don't though
    Like I said, not having Perkins as an enforcer at the rim is a huge loss for the Celtics.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by BrewVegas View Post
    Like I said, not having Perkins as an enforcer at the rim is a huge loss for the Celtics.

The Heat only had 26 points in the paint (same as Cs)... it was jump shooting that won it, not dominating inside

BrewVegas

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

The Heat only had 26 points in the paint (same as Cs)... it was jump shooting that won it, not dominating inside
    Ok maybe I need to spell it out for you:

The lack of Perkins inside means that wing defenders have to help down more often on drives, thus leaving shooters open (just ask James Jones). Just because Miami didn't score a ton in the paint doesn't mean they didn't get there with ease. Also, the Heat controlled the physicality of this game...that likely doesn't happen if Perkins plays.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by BrewVegas View Post
    Ok maybe I need to spell it out for you:

The lack of Perkins inside means that wing defenders have to help down more often on drives, thus leaving shooters open (just ask James Jones). Just because Miami didn't score a ton in the paint doesn't mean they didn't get there with ease. Also, the Heat controlled the physicality of this game...that likely doesn't happen if Perkins plays.
    Wing defenders helped on drives when Perkins was on the team... he wasn't some impenetrable force. The biggest problem for the Cs was collapsing too much, but having Perk wouldn't have changed that. Jermaine isn't exactly a slouch on D.

I agree about the physicality, but part of that was the Cs getting whistles blown any time they touched a Heat player

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys (or girls), leave the intricate game analysis to oddsmakers

they're spearheading a multibillion dollar industry, so don't lets not pump up & get too big for our britches

First 12