beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Hawks/Bulls Series Price...

Im not an NBA guy by any means, but this series price seems whacked to me..The bulls at -900??? The hawks just beat a good Orlando team and the bulls could have easily gone 6 or 7 games with Indiana if the ball bounced a few times the other way. Anyone else think the same. With this price of +700 on the hawks if the bulls come out sluggish again like they did vs the Pacers, a good hedge opportunity might present itself..

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Indiana shoots the ball well. The Hawks, not so much. They take alot of crazy shots and should have a tough time with the Bulls defense. I see Bulls in 5.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I think the fact that the hawks beat them in the first round proves that orlando was NOT a very good team.

Bulls took Pacers in 5 which is exactly what most people predicted.

Bulls in 5 vs Hawks.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Hawks match up terribly and if Hinrich is out it could be real ugly. Seriously who is gonna guard Rose? Jeff Teague? Seriously? Or how about Jamal Crawford? Crawford couldn't guard me. Bulls could win every game by DD. Atlanta's isolation style is just not a good method for attacking the Bulls. I'm not sure they will score 85 any game. Get ready for a bunch of 96-78 type scores.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bulls sweep.

ATL vs Orlando was a complete debacle. Two bad teams in a pillow fight.