Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Is It A Day Of The Dogs Tomorrow?

I'm thinking all the underdogs cover. As for why the bookies are still giving so much love to Orlando is ridiculous. Orlando at -7.5 should be more like Orlando -3 or -4.

Anyways, I think Pacers cover +9.5 with a banged up DRose for Chicago, I think Hornets cover +10.5 with a banged up Kobe for LA, and I think Atlanta can cover +7.5.

I also like the unders in all the games tomorrow too.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Been wondering the same thing

I'm scared this is the game where the 3 ball drops for Orlando and they win this one big, but i like the Hornets and Pacers to cover

Speedy88

I'm going to bet on all 3 underdogs to cover and parlay them together as well.

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2543

I like Tuesday's dogs as well!
    BOL

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

i wouldnt be confident at all taking any favorite - the points tommorrow, i agree with the above post for sure

garbin
    garbin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I have a teaser with them all, few points up just in case. Hope they fight as they did all other games.

Speedy88

After giving it some thought, anyone think the Pacers and Hornets have a chance to win tomorrow? Perhaps a small bet parlay of Pacers ML and Hornets ML to win big? Chicago relies too much on DRose, and I don't think DRose on a sprained ankle can give them 30+ points. And I just don't see how Kobe will even be 75% tomorrow after hearing that he was walking on crutches and has to play tomorrow.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm hedging my Orlando wins series bet with tomorrow's Hawk's bet. As for the other... I don't know yet. I want to believe the Pacers will win ATS... but I can't pull the trigger.

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I'm hedging my Orlando wins series bet with tomorrow's Hawk's bet. As for the other... I don't know yet. I want to believe the Pacers will win ATS... but I can't pull the trigger.
    I know i have a feeling Bulls blowout tommorow but there is no way i take Bulls - 9.5 so im gonna play NO +10.5 and Atlanta +7.5.
    Derrick Rose hasnt been great this series anyway, his shooting percentage is way down past 2 games,they have other go to guys if he relaxes on this shooting tommorrow

garbin
    garbin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Pacers defense deserves some credit here, its not 1 game that they made it hard, was all 4. I really like the parlay idea with NO and Indiana, gonna put small one, its 10/1.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Orlando probably the most like favorite to cover. The Hawks still continues to take bad shots and it will cost them. The Hawks has cost me many games in the regular season and they're due for a bad loss tomorrow, especially if Orlando 3's get going. I thought the line was not going to be higher than 5 points, Vegas know what the **** their doing. Get all them underdogs players to go heavy.

stakagrp
    stakagrp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing the dogs throughout the playoffs and under has been good. I think if you take all 3 dogs you'd probably end up covering with two. In my opinion Frostno98, I think Atlanta has Orlando figured out this year and has their number not saying that they'll win this game, but has a very good chance to cover against them. This isn't the same Orlando team as in the past years or at least their definitely not playing like it.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Don't forget that the games have nothing to do with each other before you use that old gambling fallacy.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by stakagrp View Post
    Playing the dogs throughout the playoffs and under has been good. I think if you take all 3 dogs you'd probably end up covering with two. In my opinion Frostno98, I think Atlanta has Orlando figured out this year and has their number not saying that they'll win this game, but has a very good chance to cover against them. This isn't the same Orlando team as in the past years or at least their definitely not playing like it.
    I'm fairly certain that Vegas is fully aware of the 25-6 statistic the dogs are covering right now. I think they intentionally made Orlando a -7.5 favorites to make the entire world hammer Atlanta, and get their money back all in one shot. I mean who wouldn't hit the Hawks, considering how bad Orlando is playing.

Vegas are hitching on the fact that Orlando will practice their threes to perfection by Tuesday and that the Hawks will play relax knowing they got 3 games to close them. Perfect trap game situation if every thing goes accordingly.

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Don't forget that the games have nothing to do with each other before you use that old gambling fallacy.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post

I'm fairly certain that Vegas is fully aware of the 25-6 statistic the dogs are covering right now. I think they intentionally made Orlando a -7.5 favorites to make the entire world hammer Atlanta, and get their money back all in one shot. I mean who wouldn't hit the Hawks, considering how bad Orlando is playing.

Vegas are hitching on the fact that Orlando will practice their threes to perfection by Tuesday and that the Hawks will play relax knowing they got 3 games to close them. Perfect trap game situation if every thing goes accordingly.

Spot on

This has blowout written all over it, except this isn't the first time i have thought that these playoffs

MattysBLAZIN
    MattysBLAZIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

blowout? they still lost with loser arenas putting up 30

kidkonggolf
    Update your status
    kidkonggolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2543

Those Dogs got buried today...arg

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I'm fairly certain that Vegas is fully aware of the 25-6 statistic the dogs are covering right now. I think they intentionally made Orlando a -7.5 favorites to make the entire world hammer Atlanta, and get their money back all in one shot. I mean who wouldn't hit the Hawks, considering how bad Orlando is playing. Vegas are hitching on the fact that Orlando will practice their threes to perfection by Tuesday and that the Hawks will play relax knowing they got 3 games to close them. Perfect trap game situation if every thing goes accordingly.
    What I don't understand is what was fueling the fire for the 3 dogs today? This post??
    Even Bodio was fading the dogs today... but everyone and their mother was absolutely sure these dogs would win?

Is there some secret wire service I don't know about?

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

kind of shocked that not one covered.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

This isn't the regular season, teams actually try.