OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Does the NBA make any sense at all to anyone?

Memphis vs San Antonio wtf is going on

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Grizzlies are emerging as an amazing young up n' coming team, thats whats happening.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

What is the WTF moment is the ending to jack up that score. Under had it but what the hell was that last runner? That is not basketball at all. LOL

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

It actually makes more sense than I would like to admit

Its not as corrupt as people think

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    What is the WTF moment is the ending to jack up that score. Under had it but what the hell was that last runner? That is not basketball at all. LOL

Agreed! Had under in some parlays with Memphis ML and +1.5. Don't know how the hell you give up ten points in 75 seconds like that.

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    20 point game and yet 8 points are scored in the last 35 seconds, including a stupid foul, 2 garbage floaters and an alley oop with less than 2 seconds left.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

In any sports especially the playoff, when you beat any team by a blowout, it makes the other team look bad and bad morality so the other team will take a win and let the other team creep up to make the score looks prettier. I have seen it so many times before. Even in the NFL, What was that team that was on a record breaking pace but decided to go down to earth in the last quarter and let washington to come back and make the score look more appealing. Oh yeah, Vicks and company on Monday Night football.

I expect the defense should still be there for Memphis and they would give the other team nothing. I mean Nothing to make a stronger statement for the next game. At least stop them from scoring in the last seconds and put on a show for your home team ya know? Memphis fans just stopped cheering in the last minute with street ghetto ball was being displayed. It is just stupid. If they want to play ghetto ball, why start then? Why not just play ghetto ball when there were more time? It is just like the nfl with their 2 minutes drill. Sometimes the better action comes in the 2 minute drills and some teams actually plays better with such drills but sad to say, they only do it in the last 2 minutes and not at the beginning of the opening of the bell.

borgsta
    borgsta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Made perfect sense to me. Memphis are a good side in good form.

Spurs have been horrible for nearly a month now.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You gotta get out of your head that Grizz is #8 seed. They've vastly improved throughout this season. They're not #8 seed, I think #8 are Hornets, #7 Blazers or Nuggets, #6 Grizz, #3 and #4 tie between Spurs and Mavs.

Also, it's a horrible matchup for the Spurs. They're outsized and their perimeter game is not good. The only chance they have is Parker v Conley. Gasol and Randolph can easily lockdown Duncan and McDyess. Allen can lock down ginobili, who is injured.

And their bench.... not looking too good.

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Its all about hitting form at the right time and Memphis have in a big way while Spurs are dreadful.Lakers should be concerned too.Bostons seems to have gotten out of their slump.
    Im not surprised one bit by Memphis if they had Gay at the start off playoffs i would have backed them to win the Western Conference,look at their results in big games during the reg season and you will see, they have won a lot of close games too,very resilient team