footballgirl
    footballgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

why I will roll with SA tonight

I am not a SA fan but I have to say after watching the game on sunday, I am rolling with them tonight. Not to say that they played anything but bad on saturday but memphis was leading almost the entire game by double digits. SA crept back up in the end and only lost a game that was dominated by memphis by 3 points.

Ginobili was shootin ft's with one arm, tony parker was continuously not passing, rushing the ball up the court and driving to the basket and losing the ball. Then they don't call a TO in the final seconds of the game to set up for a final 3 to try to tie the game....I mean for a game that was so one sided SA almost ended up winning.
    So I say tonight SA comes out big I mean real big and show the #8 seed how a #1 seed rolls. Ginobili will continue with his one arm FT's and I say tony parker steps it up this game and comes to pass and play as he is supposed to do.

I see SA beting memphis here by at least 3 points and am rolling with them as a pick tonight for 2.5 units.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

memphis is 8-0 ATS vs San Antonio last 8 matchups

when will you people learn this is a horrible matchup for SA??

I expect memphis to win by 8-10

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I like SA but I will bet the Girlies tonight. I just hope my luck isn't extremely bad. LOL!

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I lost faith in SA when they needed their last 2 games to beat Chicago in the regular season record race and pop decides to bench his starters.

It shows there that Spurs can be a fluke team without us knowing it. I regret betting on fluke teams. Money is on the trend rider. Why didn't I think of that in the first place? I lost most to all of my bankroll betting on some dumb looking bets.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

i like -126ML on sa for series too. the win tonight its best of 3 with sa home court

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by footballgirl View Post
    I am not a SA fan but I have to say after watching the game on sunday, I am rolling with them tonight. Not to say that they played anything but bad on saturday but memphis was leading almost the entire game by double digits. SA crept back up in the end and only lost a game that was dominated by memphis by 3 points.

Ginobili was shootin ft's with one arm, tony parker was continuously not passing, rushing the ball up the court and driving to the basket and losing the ball. Then they don't call a TO in the final seconds of the game to set up for a final 3 to try to tie the game....I mean for a game that was so one sided SA almost ended up winning.
    So I say tonight SA comes out big I mean real big and show the #8 seed how a #1 seed rolls. Ginobili will continue with his one arm FT's and I say tony parker steps it up this game and comes to pass and play as he is supposed to do.

I see SA beting memphis here by at least 3 points and am rolling with them as a pick tonight for 2.5 units.

The only thing rolling will be the Spurs heads.

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

couldn't split them. Might jump on whoever goes down 10 pts first.
    Surely the over will hit in this game

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

any opinions on the very late whistle on antonio?

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Memphis wins this one.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stream for those that need it:
    http://extremegoal.weebly.com/

MadTiger Entertainment
    "Have Fun!"

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

My luck is bad! I bet MEM to win the first half. I did not bet on the Spurs thank God!

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Girl, go make me a sandwich. You belong in the kitchen. Wear an apron and no panties.