EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

4.24 Props

LeBron James Total Rebounds OVER 8.5
    LeBron seems content right now to not have to steal the show with taking a ton of shots. He has said he's fine with concentrating on other aspects of his game because the Heat have other guys who can score. That has shown with 36 rebounds in this series. He only missed going over this number once and that was in the Game 2 blowout.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

lock it in

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I like Rondo under 28 points + ast.

EaglesPhan36

Looks like a loser to start with. LeBron doesn't seem to be aggressively going after the boards today.

Ray Allen Total Points OVER 17.5
    Knicks have no clue how to guard Ray Allen, that much is apparent. The best shooter in the NBA is getting open looks at threes at will, hitting 15/20 in this series. He's hit for 24, 18 & 32. With Billups out again, that means Rondo is going to run rampant and he has found Allen & Pierce with regularity here in this series. Landry Fields obviously cannot check Allen, but it doesn't seem to matter even if the Knicks go more with Walker or Mason or whomever ... Allen should have a shot at this if he gets enough looks.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Ray Allen Total Points OVER 17.5
    Knicks have no clue how to guard Ray Allen, that much is apparent. The best shooter in the NBA is getting open looks at threes at will, hitting 15/20 in this series. He's hit for 24, 18 & 32. With Billups out again, that means Rondo is going to run rampant and he has found Allen & Pierce with regularity here in this series. Landry Fields obviously cannot check Allen, but it doesn't seem to matter even if the Knicks go more with Walker or Mason or whomever ... Allen should have a shot at this if he gets enough looks.
    Like this one. Going to tail you on it, EP. Good luck and Happy Easter

demens
    Square -910

Rondo quietly dominating.

EaglesPhan36

I didn't have any good Rondo props - they had points & assists separate. I would rather have taken the combo, but there's no way you can go against him having big games without Billups playing.

EaglesPhan36

Hedo Turkoglu Total Points OVER 10.5
    This is strictly a gut play because Turk has been absolute horse shit in this series, shooting 9/36 and generally taking a lot of bad shots. Still, he's managed nine and ten points the last two games in spite of this poor shooting. Van Gundy has made a big point about Turkoglu needing to get his confidence together now if the Magic are going to have a chance. Someone has to pick up the slack scoring-wise for this team & I am going with Turkoglu to be able to work past this number today. He must stop settling for threes and drive to the hoop, get to the FT line and get his rhythm. He's fully capable and maybe I'm an absolute idiot here, but I think with Jason Richardson out, the offense is going to be under an even bigger microscope. Gimme a dozen shots today and I think this gets done or he goes 0 for 12.

demens
    Square -910

Douglas is usually a really good defender. Better then Billups at this point in his career actually. Not sure wtf he is doing in these games, if its him messing up or dumbass DAnonti telling him to play off Rondo the way he is. But Van Gundy hit on the head, you can play off, but not to the point where the guys is at the freaking rim and you're "playing off" standing out of bounce. And they have to stop the ball before he picks up speed. I figured Ray/Pierce will cool off, and Rondo wont have a big offensive output tonight. But even with Ray/Pierce slow starts Rondo is just picking that Nix defense apart. And if that wasn't bad enough he is 3/3 in jumpers. Credit to him, he's playing a great game so far.

EaglesPhan36

Allen has plenty of looks today, just not hitting quite as many - missed a layup. Unfortunately with the blowout, he probably isn't going to have a chance to beat this number if the game doesn't change. Looks like a POS day props wise so far for me.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Allen has plenty of looks today, just not hitting quite as many - missed a layup. Unfortunately with the blowout, he probably isn't going to have a chance to beat this number if the game doesn't change. Looks like a POS day props wise so far for me.
    I'm hoping Boston really blows them out in third quarter with Allen draining like three or four three-pointers. Still another half left, so let's hope for the best.

EaglesPhan36

Allen seemed rushed today or something. Did not really flow with the offense like he did in the other games.

EaglesPhan36

Last one to complete whatever the day turns out to be:

Carl Landry Total Points + Rebounds + Assists OVER 21.5
    Landry has quietly had a solid series, averaging 17 pts & 5 rebounds per game. He comes off a series high 23 in the last game. In the regular season, Landry also hit LA for 24 & 10 in his other appearance with the Hornets against the Lakers. His quickness seems to give LA some problems & New Orleans will continue to try to hit LA with some transition opportunities & Landry runs the floor very well.

Raybolts
    Look At What We're Dealing With
    Raybolts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

Thanks for the plays

EaglesPhan36

1 FOR 4 it appears. Too bad this isn't baseball, I'd be a millionaire. Oh well. A bad day, but at least ending on an up note it looks like. Need one more something from Landry.