EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Hornets

Hornets +800 to win the series vs lakers.. I saw this and it made me think twice. Obviously there's tremendous amount of value in this play.. But is it really that unlikely ? Its fair to say that it's very possible for them to run away with 2morrows game , which would put them up 2-1. At that point the odds have to go way down to +400 .

Any thoughts on this?

EBDOGGN

This would obv be for a smaller amount.. 50 bucks and your still getting a nice chunk.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

I dont think the odds would fall that much if they go up 2-1 if they do im sure a lot of ppl would hop on the lakers i know I would

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    Hornets +800 to win the series vs lakers.. I saw this and it made me think twice. Obviously there's tremendous amount of value in this play.. But is it really that unlikely ? Its fair to say that it's very possible for them to run away with 2morrows game , which would put them up 2-1. At that point the odds have to go way down to +400 .

Any thoughts on this?
    I stopped reading there.

W....T....F?

EBDOGGN

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I stopped reading there.

W....T....F?

So your saying you don't understand or there's no chNce in hell hornets win 2day?

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I'm a die hard Hornets fan, but I dont know if we can keep up with the Lakers tonight... We didnt have an answer for Bynum in Game 2, and LA is 9-1 in games when they are tied in a playoff series. Hopefully we can pull it off like Game 1