ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Chicago ML is a Guaranteed Lock

But depending on how hard they play out the final minutes, they could win by 15 or 4

With them getting up 2-0 and surviving both hard fought contests @ home with the added home pressure for a group that is playing in their 1st playoffs together (lots of new players v last yr) Chicago will now relax on the road and just focus on what they did best in the regular season. Guys who have struggled will contribute more, Deng.. etc.

They will want to go up 3-0 and kill any hope Indiana has left. You can't lose with the Kyle Korver socks

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    But depending on how hard they play out the final minutes, they could win by 15 or 4

With them getting up 2-0 and surviving both hard fought contests @ home with the added home pressure for a group that is playing in their 1st playoffs together (lots of new players v last yr) Chicago will now relax on the road and just focus on what they did best in the regular season DEFENSE. Guys who have struggled will contribute more, Deng.. etc.

They will want to go up 3-0 and kill any hope Indiana has left. You can't lose with the Kyle Korver socks
    Please somebody... what was Deng's numbers compared to game 1 or 2?

Kyle Korver hitting shots in the 4th again... (easy call)

I nailed this game for once! getting used to how this years NBA playoffs are coming along!

Having my best night of the playoffs so far!
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 04-21-11 at 08:46 PM.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Happy for you, you'll get out of that hole in no time bud. GL

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Happy for you, you'll get out of that hole in no time bud. GL
    Thanks man! Yes I need to get back to square one and then get into the positive on these playoffs, GL yourself.