cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

The West is lucky Den/OKC has to play each other.

I believe OKC can beat any team in the west. I also believe the Nuggets can beat any team in the west. This matchup should have been in the WC finals, not the first round!

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

yes every team can beat any team in the league... so what??

i agree though, that by facing each other a really tough contender will stay away. Which do you think will pass?

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'm a Nuggets fan but they are the better team. Just need Affalo back to guard Westbrook and Karl has to ditch the 2 pt gd lineup and let JR or Chandler close the game. Felton needs to be on the bench in the final minutes of a game.

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

your right..but thunder has got to give.. they cant beat the spurs..

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    I believe OKC can beat any team in the west. I also believe the Nuggets can beat any team in the west. This matchup should have been in the WC finals, not the first round!
    I agree, denver got screwed here.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    I'm a Nuggets fan but they are the better team. Just need Affalo back to guard Westbrook and Karl has to ditch the 2 pt gd lineup and let JR or Chandler close the game. Felton needs to be on the bench in the final minutes of a game.
    yeah I really agree with this. Felton is great for playing hard minutes but I don't understand why you'd bench JR as opposed to having him as a major scoring threat in the last minute. He's not known for making stupid game breaking decisions but just for jacking up bad shots throughout the game. However I trust in the Karl on this one