Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Who Actually Took The Over in Celtics/Knicks?

I am curious because I would love to hear the reasoning for it. The under was such an easy play.

celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

i did, because i am a retard basically..ive been grade A fade material basically as of late...honestly think there might have been a chance if they both didnt start off 0-25

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

I didn't play either side. But over was the right play in this game. The pace is way faster than the total. If it ends up going under, it will just be a lucky win because NY are shooting 30%. I did grab over 181.5 on a live in game wager.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

I saw a lot of people saying OVER... a lot of people who know more than me and probably win a lot more than me, but I never liked the idea of OVER. Boston just doesn't seem intent on "destroying" their opponents like last yr or 08... just do enough to get the job done... somehow they have pulled that off now twice.

I didn't bet over or under for the entire game, just under for the 1q. It hit, I expect a 1q OVER in NY though... Knicks @ home will come out and put up 25-30 and Bos will stay close.